Start/Search problem, does anyone know why ...?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Adriano, Apr 10, 2004.

  1. Adriano

    Adriano Guest

    Hi,
    ievery week my PC loses the configuration of the software.
    The iocns have a automatic disposition and every program loses the
    memory of configuration, why, please?
    I now when go to Start/Search I don't see always the same windows.
    I now see another windows and I cannot look for files or folder.
    In the info I read:

    If Imagines, music or video or you Document are not available, it is
    probable that the default planning for the search has been modified.
    click on Change preferences.
    click on Modify operation of search file and folder.
    click on Standard and therefore to click on OK.

    But I don't know where I can modify preferences.
    Can I resolve that problem or have I format my HD?
    Thanks

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Apr 10, 2004