    Thanks!

    Neil Scott
    \

    Neil Scott, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Neil Scott wrote:

    > When I click on START > ALL PROGRAMS, a three column screen appears with my
    > programs.
    >
    > The problem is that I have more programs than will fit in those three
    > columns. In other words, programs that begin with the letter N through Z are
    > not visible. In order to see them, I have to go to MY COMPUTER > PROGRAM
    > FILES.
    >
    > How can I get all of the programs in PROGRAM FILES on the screen when I
    > bring up ALL PROGRAMS?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Neil Scott
    > \

    Right-click on your start button & click on 'properties'
    Click the 'Customize' button
    Click the 'Advanced' tab
    Check to box labelled 'Scroll Programs'

    --
    I'm not a racist - I hate everybody EQUALLY!

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Neil Scott wrote:

    > When I click on START > ALL PROGRAMS, a three column screen appears with my
    > programs.
    >
    > The problem is that I have more programs than will fit in those three
    > columns. In other words, programs that begin with the letter N through Z are
    > not visible. In order to see them, I have to go to MY COMPUTER > PROGRAM
    > FILES.
    >
    > How can I get all of the programs in PROGRAM FILES on the screen when I
    > bring up ALL PROGRAMS?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Neil Scott
    > \

    I suggest that you organise them into a nested set. You can
    have top level entries, such as "Games", "System Utilities",
    "Office Apps", etc, with programs allocated appropriately.

    It will make finding things much quicker and easier than
    having no structure.

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, Apr 30, 2004
  4. Palindr?me wrote:
    > Neil Scott wrote:
    >
    >> When I click on START > ALL PROGRAMS, a three column screen appears
    >> with my
    >> programs.
    >>
    >> The problem is that I have more programs than will fit in those three
    >> columns. In other words, programs that begin with the letter N through
    >> Z are
    >> not visible. In order to see them, I have to go to MY COMPUTER > PROGRAM
    >> FILES.
    >>
    >> How can I get all of the programs in PROGRAM FILES on the screen when I
    >> bring up ALL PROGRAMS?
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >>
    >> Neil Scott
    >> \
    >>

    > I suggest that you organise them into a nested set. You can have top
    > level entries, such as "Games", "System Utilities", "Office Apps", etc,
    > with programs allocated appropriately.
    >
    > It will make finding things much quicker and easier than having no
    > structure.

    Even better. Thanks Palindrome!

    --
    I'm not a racist - I hate everybody EQUALLY!

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=, Apr 30, 2004
  5. Neil Scott

    Neil Scott Guest

    THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!!!!

    Neil