    Thanks.

    Best regards,
    Fabian

    Fabian, Mar 18, 2005

  2. On 03/18/2005 01:07 PM, Fabian wrote:

    > When can I find basic info about the subject?
    > Equipment,hardware to buy.
    >
    > We need good quality but not so many phone contemporarly calls at the
    > same time.

    IMHO, Goooooogle ... could have been your best friend for such
    elementary questions; try searching VoIP Tutorial, VoIP Books, VoIP
    Provisioning, VoIP Softswitch and, or VoIP Billing one by one.

    --
    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
    CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Fabian

    Rob Parker Guest

    "Fabian" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi all there,
    >
    > When can I find basic info about the subject?
    > Equipment,hardware to buy.
    >
    > We need good quality but not so many phone contemporarly calls at the
    > same time.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Fabian

    Hi,

    Try here - http://www.TelecomsTrader.com

    Rob Parker, Mar 19, 2005
  4. Fabian

    Fabian Guest

    > > Hi all there,
    > >
    > > When can I find basic info about the subject?
    > > Equipment,hardware to buy.
    > >
    > > We need good quality but not so many phone contemporarly calls at

    the
    > > same time.
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Best regards,