  1. Jimmy Hoffa

    Jimmy Hoffa Guest

    How does one go about starting a newsgroup?

    Jimmy Hoffa, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Jimmy Hoffa

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Jimmy Hoffa said:

    > How does one go about starting a newsgroup?

    You have to achive greater than 15 in a McDonalds IQ test.

    Brian H¹©, Nov 9, 2003

  3. Jimmy Hoffa

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Jimmy Hoffa

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 19:17:12 -0800, "Jimmy Hoffa"
    <> scribbled:

    >How does one go about starting a newsgroup?

    One doesn't. Usenet is full, go away.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Nov 9, 2003
  5. Jimmy Hoffa

    Jimmy Hoffa Guest

    Jimmy Hoffa, Nov 9, 2003
  6. Jimmy Hoffa

    Richard Guest

    Jimmy Hoffa wrote:

    > How does one go about starting a newsgroup?

    Get an account with newsguy.com and create your own instantly.
    Of course, no one outside of newsguy will see it.
    Or you can get yourself a dedicated server, install DNews and create what
    ever groups you want.
    Or research the question through a search engine and after a few months you
    might get a new group created.

    Richard, Nov 9, 2003
  7. Jimmy Hoffa

    God Guest

    Jimmy Hoffa wrote:
    > How does one go about starting a newsgroup?

    Name your alt.* hierarchy group and it shall be.

    --
    I am The Great I Am.

    God, Nov 9, 2003
  8. Jimmy Hoffa

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Jimmy Hoffa said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
    >> Jimmy Hoffa said:
    >>
    >>> How does one go about starting a newsgroup?

    >> You have to achive greater than 15 in a McDonalds IQ test.
    >>

    > Just took it and scored 17 so I guess I'm fully qualified.

    That's a shame, because, had you scored 18, you would have known how to do a
    search with:-
    Edit | Find (in OE)
    or a search via google.
    ;-)