    A Prompt to open the Visual Studio Debugger pops open.

    Need I write more?

    -rob

    Rob Wilkens, Dec 2, 2005

  2. Yes.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 2, 2005

  3. Rob Wilkens

    Rob Wilkens Guest

    OK, but I'll do it in other threads. The problem -- wait I was about to
    write that the problem went away but I tried it again

    I clicked (note, used more of a word than CLICK there), then i clicked My
    network places, then explorer dies and restarts.

    Someone wanna tell me what I'm doing wrong?

    -rob

    Rob Wilkens, Dec 5, 2005