    menu/ status line is now up this side of the screen and hard to read.
    She wants it back at the bottom where it belongs, how do I do that?

    Thanks John

    John Potter, May 2, 2004

  2. John Potter

    John Guest

    On Sun, 02 May 2004 11:55:30 +1200, John Potter
    <> wrote:

    Click on the grey area of the bar and drag it back down to the bottom
    of the screen...

    John, May 2, 2004

  3. John Potter

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "John Potter" <> wrote in message
    > A friend's computer has been attacked by a young friend. The start
    > menu/ status line is now up this side of the screen and hard to read.
    > She wants it back at the bottom where it belongs, how do I do that?
    >
    > Thanks John

    LOL
    It's meant to be adaptable. I have it along the top on one PC, and along
    the bottom on another one.
    Just drag it around.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, May 2, 2004
  4. John Potter

    Enkidu Guest

    <> wrote:

    >A friend's computer has been attacked by a young friend. The start
    >menu/ status line is now up this side of the screen and hard to read.
    >She wants it back at the bottom where it belongs, how do I do that?

    What the others said. However if the Taskbar is locked you may have to
    unlock it first.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, May 2, 2004