    bottom and the start back to the lower left instead of where it has now
    somehow moved to?
    >Colin, Dec 6, 2003

  2. >Colin

    docmill Guest

    ">Colin" <van@.com> wrote in news:TXbAb.570727$6C4.366864@pd7tw1no:

    > Please tell me how to put the taskbar back to where it used to be along the
    > bottom and the start back to the lower left instead of where it has now
    > somehow moved to?

    Get in the car, and with the mouse pointer in front of you, drive until you
    come upon it, then hold down the left mouse button, put the car in reverse
    and back up to where you came from and drop it at the bottom of the screen.
    --
    +++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    Docmill's "Home of Hot Links in the FryingSpam"
    docmill, Dec 6, 2003

  3. >Colin

    >Colin Guest

    sorry I don't understand.

    "docmill" <docmill@nyet_excited.com;up> wrote in message
    > ">Colin" <van@.com> wrote in news:TXbAb.570727$6C4.366864@pd7tw1no:
    >
    > > Please tell me how to put the taskbar back to where it used to be along

    the
    > > bottom and the start back to the lower left instead of where it has now
    > > somehow moved to?
    > >

    > Get in the car, and with the mouse pointer in front of you, drive until

    you
    > come upon it, then hold down the left mouse button, put the car in reverse
    > and back up to where you came from and drop it at the bottom of the

    screen.
    > --
    > +++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    > Docmill's "Home of Hot Links in the FryingSpam"
    >Colin, Dec 6, 2003
  4. >Colin

    Boomer Guest

    docmill <docmill@nyet_excited.com;up> wrote in

    > ">Colin" <van@.com> wrote in
    >
    >> Please tell me how to put the taskbar back to where it used to be
    >> along the bottom and the start back to the lower left instead of
    >> where it has now somehow moved to?
    >>

    > Get in the car, and with the mouse pointer in front of you, drive
    > until you come upon it, then hold down the left mouse button, put
    > the car in reverse and back up to where you came from and drop it
    > at the bottom of the screen.

    ROTFLMAO

    --
    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun
    Boomer, Dec 6, 2003
  5. >Colin

    Boomer Guest

    ">Colin" <van@.com> wrote in news:z9cAb.570815$6C4.307821@pd7tw1no:

    > sorry I don't understand.

    He's being silly. Take out the "car" part in the directions he gave.

    Click on the edge of the taskbar and drag it to where you want it.

    Boomer, Dec 6, 2003
  6. >Colin

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > ">Colin" <van@.com> wrote in news:z9cAb.570815$6C4.307821@pd7tw1no:
    >
    > > sorry I don't understand.

    > He's being silly. Take out the "car" part in the directions he gave.
    >
    > Click on the edge of the taskbar and drag it to where you want it.

    --------------------------------

    It will only drag to the middle of the screen.
    >Colin, Dec 6, 2003
  7. >Colin

    docmill Guest

    ">Colin" <van@.com> wrote in news:Y9dAb.572703$pl3.433973@pd7tw3no:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> ">Colin" <van@.com> wrote in news:z9cAb.570815$6C4.307821@pd7tw1no:
    >>
    >> > sorry I don't understand.

    >> He's being silly. Take out the "car" part in the directions he gave.
    >>
    >> Click on the edge of the taskbar and drag it to where you want it.

    > --------------------------------
    >
    > It will only drag to the middle of the screen.

    What?? Where are you dragging it from? Try put it on the side and then move
    it to the bottom. And just for the ff of it, check that you don't have task
    bar hide option checked.

    docmill, Dec 6, 2003
  8. >Colin

    Patrick Guest

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> ">Colin" <van@.com> wrote in news:z9cAb.570815$6C4.307821@pd7tw1no:
    >>
    >>> sorry I don't understand.

    >> He's being silly. Take out the "car" part in the directions he gave.
    >>
    >> Click on the edge of the taskbar and drag it to where you want it.

    > --------------------------------
    >
    > It will only drag to the middle of the screen.

    Hold on thiere '>Colin',
    You are trying to do something else, you are changing the *size* of the
    Toobar at the moment.
    Take it back towards the side so it is not too small, now put the cursor
    inside the Taskbar (not on it's edge), click and hold the left button, still
    holding left-button down, drag down towards the bottom, when you see it snap
    into place, let the button go. Note that the Taskbar will appear not to be
    moveing until your cursor is more than half-way to it's destination.

    Hopefully you have got the Taskbar where you want it (at the bottom), then
    right-click the Taskbar and click where it says 'Lock the Taskbar' (a tick
    will appear against it).
    Patrick, Dec 6, 2003
  9. >Colin

    docmill Guest

    "Patrick" <> wrote in

    >> "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >>> He's being silly. Take out the "car" part in the directions he gave.
    >>>
    >>> Click on the edge of the taskbar and drag it to where you want it.

    >> --------------------------------
    >>
    >> It will only drag to the middle of the screen.

    > Hold on thiere '>Colin',
    > You are trying to do something else, you are changing the *size* of the
    > Toobar at the moment.
    > Take it back towards the side so it is not too small, now put the cursor
    > inside the Taskbar (not on it's edge), click and hold the left button,
    > still holding left-button down, drag down towards the bottom, when you
    > see it snap into place, let the button go. Note that the Taskbar will
    > appear not to be moveing until your cursor is more than half-way to it's
    > destination.
    >
    > Hopefully you have got the Taskbar where you want it (at the bottom),
    > then right-click the Taskbar and click where it says 'Lock the Taskbar'
    > (a tick will appear against it).

    Boomer, did you get this? Ack nu, neznaio!

    docmill, Dec 6, 2003
  10. >Colin

    Patrick Guest

    #1, I am not 'Boomer', if you wish to address 'Boomer' do so privately, or
    to one of her posts.
    #2, What 'pray tell' does the above psuedo-German mean (presumeably it is
    meant to be German)
    #3, Do tell what your awfully subtle point might be.
    Patrick, Dec 6, 2003
  11. >Colin

    docmill Guest

    "Patrick" <> wrote in news:pTdAb.616$Bj6.515@newsfep4-
    winn.server.ntli.net:

    > docmill wrote:
    >> "Patrick" <> wrote in

    >>> Hold on thiere '>Colin',
    >>> You are trying to do something else, you are changing the *size* of
    >>> the Toobar at the moment.
    >>> Take it back towards the side so it is not too small, now put the
    >>> cursor inside the Taskbar (not on it's edge), click and hold the
    >>> left button, still holding left-button down, drag down towards the
    >>> bottom, when you see it snap into place, let the button go. Note
    >>> that the Taskbar will appear not to be moveing until your cursor is
    >>> more than half-way to it's destination.
    >>>
    >>> Hopefully you have got the Taskbar where you want it (at the bottom),
    >>> then right-click the Taskbar and click where it says 'Lock the
    >>> Taskbar' (a tick will appear against it).
    >>>

    >> Boomer, did you get this? Ack nu, neznaio!

    > #1, I am not 'Boomer', if you wish to address 'Boomer' do so privately, or
    > to one of her posts.
    > #2, What 'pray tell' does the above psuedo-German mean (presumeably it is
    > meant to be German)
    > #3, Do tell what your awfully subtle point might be.

    You're right, you're not Boomer, I am so fucking sorry for having mistaken
    you for the right poster, you will have to stick with po-angliszki, but you
    can keep faking that too. And there's your point, because you had to have
    one.
    --
    +++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    Docmill's "Home of Hot Links in the FryingSpam"
    No Lemmings or pseudo-plonkers were amused by this post, but I tried.
    docmill, Dec 6, 2003
  12. >Colin

    > "Patrick" <> wrote in
    >
    > >> "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    > >> --------------------------------
    > >>
    > >> It will only drag to the middle of the screen.

    > > Hold on thiere '>Colin',
    > > You are trying to do something else, you are changing the *size* of the
    > > Toobar at the moment.
    > > Take it back towards the side so it is not too small, now put the cursor
    > > inside the Taskbar (not on it's edge), click and hold the left button,
    > > still holding left-button down, drag down towards the bottom, when you
    > > see it snap into place, let the button go. Note that the Taskbar will
    > > appear not to be moveing until your cursor is more than half-way to it's
    > > destination.
    > >
    > > Hopefully you have got the Taskbar where you want it (at the bottom),
    > > then right-click the Taskbar and click where it says 'Lock the Taskbar'
    > > (a tick will appear against it).

    --------------------
    Thank you. I tried it for a few minutes and nothing then I tried again and
    sort of tried to curve it to the bottom while holding down the left button
    and it worked.
    >Colin, Dec 6, 2003
  13. >Colin

    Patrick Guest

    > "docmill" <docmill@nyet_excited.com;up> wrote in message
    >> "Patrick" <> wrote in

    >>> Hold on thiere '>Colin',
    >>> You are trying to do something else, you are changing the *size* of
    >>> the Toobar at the moment.
    >>> Take it back towards the side so it is not too small, now put the
    >>> cursor inside the Taskbar (not on it's edge), click and hold the
    >>> left button, still holding left-button down, drag down towards the
    >>> bottom, when you see it snap into place, let the button go. Note
    >>> that the Taskbar will appear not to be moveing until your cursor is
    >>> more than half-way to it's destination.
    >>>
    >>> Hopefully you have got the Taskbar where you want it (at the
    >>> bottom), then right-click the Taskbar and click where it says 'Lock
    >>> the Taskbar' (a tick will appear against it).

    > --------------------
    > Thank you. I tried it for a few minutes and nothing then I tried
    > again and sort of tried to curve it to the bottom while holding down
    > the left button and it worked.

    Happy to help.

    I fancy that you overlooked a key part of what I said,

    Quote;
    *Note that the Taskbar will appear not to be moveing until your cursor is
    more than half-way to it's destination.*

    Anyway, glad you got the Taskbar back where you want ! :)
    Patrick, Dec 6, 2003
  14. >Colin

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 03:22:27 GMT, ">Colin" <van@.com> wrote:

    >Please tell me how to put the taskbar back to where it used to be along the
    >bottom and the start back to the lower left instead of where it has now
    >somehow moved to?

    Drag it back to where you want it with the mouse.

    -Barry
    ========
    Barry OGrady, Dec 7, 2003
  15. >Colin