    recently? I'm looking at buying some gear and they have good prices.
    However, they don't have any physical address or even a phone number
    listed on their site which is a bit of a worry.
    Rob King, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Rob King

    Andrew Guest

    Rob King wrote:
    > Has anyone bought from Starlyte computers in Palmerston North
    > recently? I'm looking at buying some gear and they have good prices.
    > However, they don't have any physical address or even a phone number
    > listed on their site which is a bit of a worry.

    i can see one.. no phone number though

    http://www.starlyte.co.nz/contact_us.php
    Andrew, Apr 11, 2005

  3. Rob King

    Guest

    Andrew wrote:
    > Rob King wrote:
    > > Has anyone bought from Starlyte computers in Palmerston North
    > > recently? I'm looking at buying some gear and they have good

    prices.
    > > However, they don't have any physical address or even a phone

    number
    > > listed on their site which is a bit of a worry.

    > i can see one.. no phone number though
    >
    > http://www.starlyte.co.nz/contact_us.php

    Funny, that wasn't there yesterday.

    I won't use them anyway..... I sent an email request off and still
    haven't received a reply. In contrast, I sent an email last night to
    Paradigm and got a reply in a few hours. On a Sunday!
    , Apr 11, 2005