    So, basically its a silver tsunami and on the side window, i leadlighted a stargate and wrote Stargate Sg1. ad then i got blue LED spotlights and mounted them inside (cos i got a blue 120mm back case fan and there are blue leds in the door) so it lights up the stargate. :D
    When i get decent piccies ill post them, if anyone cares. :p
    ^_^
    neko138, Sep 8, 2005

  2. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Post, you must post them now otherwise we just have to take your word for it :( But it's okay, I've seen it and I know it looks awesome ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 8, 2005

  3. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    POST THE PICCIES! :D
    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  4. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you must be a Stargate nut hey. Never watched it much myself, but it was aight. And yeah, post pics as soon as possible :)
    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  5. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    She's gonna hit you ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  6. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i said much :p and good luck to her, as much as i have heard about you SA peoples stamina and endurance, *cough*, i doubt you can be bothered walking or driving or even flying up here to give me a clobbering :p
    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  7. neko138

    neko138 Guest

    meh, its too hot in qld, sticky-drain-your-energy hot. i couldnt be arsed. :p
    i dont mind if u dont watch, hehe. ^_^
    neko138, Sep 9, 2005
  8. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I'd be happy to come clobber you in 10 years when I drive up there to buy a car :)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  9. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    youd drive up here, to buy a car? why would you bother? Why not buy one wherever you are?
    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  10. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Cos most the decent supras are in QLD from what I can tell. Times might change :)
    PS, neko check your PMs ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  11. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    theres this fully sick supra that hoons around near my house, no vinyls or anything, but ive seen it drag at the lights, and when he floors it, it rockets something chronic. You can hear it from a coupla hundred metres away too, not from the engine but from the subs in the boot :D btw, they r JL Audio subs :) i saw him get pulled over by a cop and he opened the boot.
    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  12. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Is that the White supra or the Black one?
    Did u know theres 3 skylines that drive down my non populated street! and 2 lancers (one has vinyls and a body kit the other just has sweet subs and a massive turbo with blow off u can hear from half way up the Capalaba Lydon road :D)
    Man theres even a Nice car that drives down the street every morning before i catch the bus... its always Hanging on the behind of someone :D he finally got it spraied the other month :D
    Theres alot of car nuts around here, the guy that wrote the orginal PSone LCD mod was from QLD (i forget where but he bought the LCD from Harvey Norman)
    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  13. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Black one. Rego is like, SIK ##. i dunno whatnumbers, but it was SIK :p
    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  14. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Ahahahha see what I mean? Sounds like all the hawted up cars are at queensland :D
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  15. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    you got that right... mine is hot... because i isn't existant yet :(
    unholy, Sep 10, 2005
  16. neko138

    neko138 Guest

    lol. mine is hot, but i'd have to be 30 before i could afford to a) buy it and b) insure it. :p and there aint no way im parking it at Colonnades. (dodgy shops)
    as for the case, will dig up some pics when i get my paws on the digi cam (soooooooon i hope)
    neko138, Sep 10, 2005
  17. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Your car? Hot?
    *holds back tears of laughter*
    I'm not saying mine is hot, but yours would have to be 'hot' pink before it was hawt ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005
  18. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hot pink can be a good affect for a girls modded case/car... or just a out of the blue case/car :D
    unholy, Sep 10, 2005
  19. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    When she did the pink cat mods to it in NFSU it looked pretty darn cool :D
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005
  20. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i told u pink isn't all that bad... but purple... no no purple isn't good
    unholy, Sep 10, 2005