    'Threads' supposed to be?

    And what is the length of the cut version on the R1 DVD?

    Thanks.
    Zygon Curry, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Zygon Curry

    jayembee Guest

    Zygon Curry <> wrote:

    > Just a quick question.
    >
    > How long is the uncut version of the Stargate SG-1 Season 8 episode
    > 'Threads' supposed to be?
    >
    > And what is the length of the cut version on the R1 DVD?

    61:30 and 43:30, respectively. An 18 minute difference.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Zygon Curry

    TSKO Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > Zygon Curry <> wrote:
    >
    >> Just a quick question.
    >>
    >> How long is the uncut version of the Stargate SG-1 Season 8 episode
    >> 'Threads' supposed to be?
    >>
    >> And what is the length of the cut version on the R1 DVD?

    > 61:30 and 43:30, respectively. An 18 minute difference.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    So is that return thing listed in another post legit? To trade up disc 5 to
    get the complete "Threads" story?
    TSKO, Nov 21, 2005
  4. Zygon Curry

    jayembee Guest

    "TSKO" <> wrote:

    > "jayembee" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Zygon Curry <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just a quick question.
    >>>
    >>> How long is the uncut version of the Stargate SG-1 Season 8 episode
    >>> 'Threads' supposed to be?
    >>>
    >>> And what is the length of the cut version on the R1 DVD?

    >> 61:30 and 43:30, respectively. An 18 minute difference.

    > So is that return thing listed in another post legit? To trade up disc 5 to
    > get the complete "Threads" story?

    Yes.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Zygon Curry

    TSKO Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > "TSKO" <> wrote:

    >>> 61:30 and 43:30, respectively. An 18 minute difference.

    >> So is that return thing listed in another post legit? To trade up disc 5
    >> get the complete "Threads" story?

    > Yes.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    One other question....

    When following the instructions to get the rebate form....on the top of the
    form it ask to send the sales receipt and UPC bar code. But down within the
    actual rebate form it just says send the certificate and either the dvd or
    proof of purchase. Do I need to get the sales receipt and UPC bar code also
    to send?
    TSKO, Nov 22, 2005
  6. Zygon Curry

    Zygon Curry Guest

    On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:29:02 GMT, jayembee
    <> wrote:

    >Zygon Curry <> wrote:
    >
    >> Just a quick question.
    >>
    >> How long is the uncut version of the Stargate SG-1 Season 8 episode
    >> 'Threads' supposed to be?
    >>
    >> And what is the length of the cut version on the R1 DVD?

    >61:30 and 43:30, respectively. An 18 minute difference.

    Thanks for the info.

    I was told by another person that the uncut version was 90 mins. I
    guess he was mistaken and got it confused with the original
    transmission slot which I assume was 90mins?
    Zygon Curry, Nov 23, 2005
  7. Zygon Curry

    jayembee Guest

    "TSKO" <> wrote:

    > One other question....
    >
    > When following the instructions to get the rebate form....on the top of the
    > form it ask to send the sales receipt and UPC bar code. But down within the
    > actual rebate form it just says send the certificate and either the dvd or
    > proof of purchase. Do I need to get the sales receipt and UPC bar code also
    > to send?

    I'm still trying to figure out their wording myself.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Nov 23, 2005
  8. Zygon Curry

    jayembee Guest

    Zygon Curry <> wrote:

    >> 61:30 and 43:30, respectively. An 18 minute difference.

    > Thanks for the info.

    Just for the record, the 61:30 running time of the longer cut
    does *not* include the "previously on..." synopsis at the
    beginning. Since the shorter version on the DVD goes right
    into the episode, I started counting from the actual beginning
    of the episode for the longer version as well.

    > I was told by another person that the uncut version was
    > 90 mins. I guess he was mistaken and got it confused with
    > the original transmission slot which I assume was 90mins?

    Yes. It's not unreasonable for him or her to say it was "90 mins",
    given that people still tend to refer to episode lengths as the
    that of the gross running time (including commercials) rather
    than the net running time.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Nov 23, 2005
  9. Zygon Curry

    <> wrote:

    >Zygon Curry <> wrote:
    >
    >> Just a quick question.
    >>
    >> How long is the uncut version of the Stargate SG-1 Season 8 episode
    >> 'Threads' supposed to be?
    >>
    >> And what is the length of the cut version on the R1 DVD?

    >61:30 and 43:30, respectively. An 18 minute difference.

    Thanks for letting me know, much appreciated
    Zygon Curry, Nov 23, 2005
  10. Zygon Curry

    SRT Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > "TSKO" <> wrote:
    >
    >> One other question....
    >>
    >> When following the instructions to get the rebate form....on the top of
    >> the
    >> form it ask to send the sales receipt and UPC bar code. But down within
    >> the
    >> actual rebate form it just says send the certificate and either the dvd
    >> or
    >> proof of purchase. Do I need to get the sales receipt and UPC bar code
    >> also
    >> to send?

    > I'm still trying to figure out their wording myself.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    Some people try to make things way too complicated. Just cover all bases -
    send in the signed form, a copy of your sales receipt if you still have it,
    the UPC Bar code, and the Proof of Purchase tab. All you are out is the
    price of a stamp, 2 sheets of copy paper (or only 1 sheet if you do not
    include a copy of the sales receipt), and an envelope. Its not that
    difficult a task.

    srt

    p.s. keep a copy of the rebate form or write down the rebate tracking number
    it generates. I haven't tried, but supposedly you can go to the site and
    check status with the tracking number.
    SRT, Nov 26, 2005
  11. Zygon Curry

    TSKO Guest

    "SRT" <> wrote in message
    > "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    >> "TSKO" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> One other question....
    >>>
    >>> When following the instructions to get the rebate form....on the top of
    >>> the
    >>> form it ask to send the sales receipt and UPC bar code. But down within
    >>> the
    >>> actual rebate form it just says send the certificate and either the dvd
    >>> or
    >>> proof of purchase. Do I need to get the sales receipt and UPC bar code
    >>> also
    >>> to send?

    >> I'm still trying to figure out their wording myself.
    >>
    >> -- jayembee

    > Some people try to make things way too complicated. Just cover all
    > bases - send in the signed form, a copy of your sales receipt if you still
    > have it, the UPC Bar code, and the Proof of Purchase tab. All you are out
    > is the price of a stamp, 2 sheets of copy paper (or only 1 sheet if you do
    > not include a copy of the sales receipt), and an envelope. Its not that
    > difficult a task.
    >
    > srt
    >
    > p.s. keep a copy of the rebate form or write down the rebate tracking
    > number it generates. I haven't tried, but supposedly you can go to the
    > site and check status with the tracking number.

    Nah, not making it way too hard. I just sent it all...as you had
    said......but it would have been nice if it was a bit more clear
    TSKO, Nov 27, 2005