Stargate SG-1 Season 8 - Cut Episode

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Film Buff, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    Film Buff, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Film Buff

    jayembee Guest

    Film Buff <> wrote:

    > Here is a link about the cut episode "Threads" on the new Season 8
    > Box set. Anyone else here anything about this or know when a
    > replacement will be ready?
    >
    > http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4261

    If you already follow TV Shows on DVD, what else do you need?
    When the information for replacing the discs becomes available,
    they'll post it.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Oct 18, 2005

  3. "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > Film Buff <> wrote:
    >
    >> Here is a link about the cut episode "Threads" on the new Season 8
    >> Box set. Anyone else here anything about this or know when a
    >> replacement will be ready?
    >>
    >> http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4261

    > If you already follow TV Shows on DVD, what else do you need?
    > When the information for replacing the discs becomes available,
    > they'll post it.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    I'm guessing he wants to know if/when there'll be a replacement disk,
    before he buys Season 8.

    They don't always replace these things, you know. Babylon 5 had the wrong
    credits for one of the Season 5 episodes, and they aren't replacing that.

    The Man With No Name, Oct 19, 2005
  4. Film Buff

    Aphelion Guest

    > They don't always replace these things, you know. Babylon 5 had the wrong
    > credits for one of the Season 5 episodes, and they aren't replacing that.

    And that's just tickling the surface of the problems with all seasons of the
    Babylon 5 DVDs.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Oct 19, 2005
  5. Film Buff

    jayembee Guest

    "The Man With No Name" <> wrote:

    > "jayembee" <> wrote:
    >> Film Buff <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Here is a link about the cut episode "Threads" on the new Season 8
    >>> Box set. Anyone else here anything about this or know when a
    >>> replacement will be ready?
    >>>
    >>> http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4261

    >> If you already follow TV Shows on DVD, what else do you need?
    >> When the information for replacing the discs becomes available,
    >> they'll post it.

    > I'm guessing he wants to know if/when there'll be a replacement disk,
    > before he buys Season 8.
    >
    > They don't always replace these things, you know. Babylon 5 had
    > the wrong credits for one of the Season 5 episodes, and they aren't
    > replacing that.

    All of which is irrelevant to my point, which is that no one will know
    if and when MGM will issue a replacement until MGM announces
    it. When they announce it, TV Shows on DVD will post the news,
    so if "Film Buff" is keeping an eye on TV Shows on DVD, then he'll
    see the news when it's announced.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Oct 19, 2005
  6. Film Buff

    Zygon Curry Guest

    On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:50:25 GMT, "Aphelion" <>
    wrote:

    >> They don't always replace these things, you know. Babylon 5 had the wrong
    >> credits for one of the Season 5 episodes, and they aren't replacing that.

    I take you are referring to the special Psi Corps credits?

    >And that's just tickling the surface of the problems with all seasons of the
    >Babylon 5 DVDs.

    What other problems did the Babylon 5 DVDs have?

    Zygon Curry, Oct 31, 2005
  7. Film Buff

    Zygon Curry Guest

    On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:56:27 -0500, Film Buff <>
    wrote:

    >Here is a link about the cut episode "Threads" on the new Season 8 Box
    >set.
    >Anyone else here anything about this or know when a replacement will
    >be ready?
    >

    >http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4261

    Hopefully this problem will be corrected for the Region 2 releases.

    Zygon Curry, Oct 31, 2005