    Deep Discount has it for $11.99.

    Now what's it going to take to get Electric Dreams and the Monster Squad
    released?

    Arthur Lipscomb, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Arthur Lipscomb wrote:

    > Since I know there are one or two others out there who have been waiting for
    > this, I thought I'd mention Starchaser: Legend of Orin is being released on
    > June 21, 2005. No word on 3D, but it will be 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen.
    > MSRP: $14.95. It was just added to dvd price search the other day.

    No 3-D. (Not for 80's-polarized ones, you know.)
    But at least we get to shut posters up with this one at the next
    wish-wank thread.

    > Also for the benefit for the other two people on the planet who care, The
    > Pirate Movie is being released this month on the 22nd. MSRP: $19.95, but
    > Deep Discount has it for $11.99.

    Which only reminds us that the REAL 1982 singing-pirates craze it was
    trying to cash in on is still on the holy-grail list for Universal... :(

    > Now what's it going to take to get Electric Dreams and the Monster Squad
    > released?

    "Monster Squad" (such as it is...YEESH! >_< ) was last heard locked away
    in the nebulous phantom-zone of Pacific Family Entertainment, and as for
    "Electric"...the battle continues.

    (Although now that MGM has reportedly passed over to Sony's hands, it's
    hard to tell--Warner never did say whether it was music rights holding
    up the works, or whether they just weren't bothering.)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Mar 2, 2005

  3. Arthur Lipscomb

    Tweek Guest

    Arthur Lipscomb <> wrote in message
    > Since I know there are one or two others out there who have been waiting

    for
    > this, I thought I'd mention Starchaser: Legend of Orin is being released

    on
    > June 21, 2005. No word on 3D, but it will be 2.35:1 anamorphic

    widescreen.
    > MSRP: $14.95. It was just added to dvd price search the other day.

    YES BABY YES!!!!! YESSSSSS!

    I have been waiting a long time for this.

    --
    Tweek

    Tweek, Mar 2, 2005