STAR WARS TRILOGY DVD cover scan!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Maverick, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Maverick

    Maverick Guest

    Maverick, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Maverick

    Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:47:10 -0700 (MST),
    (Maverick) wrote:

    >I don't know if anyone has seen the forthcoming DVD cover yet, but here
    >it is, very cool looking.
    >
    >http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/upcomingart9.html

    hmmmm I don't believe there have been anything "officially" said about
    this set other than the info that has leaked out of the lucasfilm
    meetings weeks ago. I think Bill Hunt is showing that as a "teaser"

    I could be wrong though . . .

    , Nov 26, 2003

  3. Maverick

    Smaug69 Guest

    (Maverick) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I don't know if anyone has seen the forthcoming DVD cover yet, but here
    > it is, very cool looking.
    >
    > http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/upcomingart9.html

    That's not the cover art. The cover art will not say special edition
    on it anywhere. Lucas has officially decided that the special editions
    are the only Star Wars trilogy. You can check out the last release of
    the trilogy on VHS to see what the packaging might look like.

    http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00004XPP0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

    Smaug69

    Smaug69, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Maverick wrote:

    > I don't know if anyone has seen the forthcoming DVD cover yet, but here
    > it is, very cool looking.
    >
    > http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/upcomingart9.html

    ....Yeah, right next to "Duel", "Schindler's List" and "Iron Giant:SE"

    (Uh, you're looking at the "Unannounced" page.)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Nov 26, 2003
  5. Maverick

    Chris4V Guest

    It will be a Special Edition because its been remastered for the DVD release.

    Chris4V, Nov 26, 2003
  6. Maverick

    Wade365 Guest

    << It will be a Special Edition because its been remastered for the DVD
    release. >>

    In this particular case, "SE" should stand for 'Sh*tty Edition'.

    Wade365, Nov 26, 2003
  7. Maverick

    SDamien3 Guest

    >In this particular case, "SE" should stand for 'Sh*tty Edition'.

    How's about the "Shat-upon Editions"...? Nice ring to it, methinks.

    "The Han Solo I grew up with would never have let Greedo get the jump on him."

    SDamien3, Nov 26, 2003
  8. Maverick

    Jeffman Guest

    Well...the Duel cover is correct.
    I was lucky enough to get a couple copies of that from Amazon.com
    when they released it early.

    Jeff

    Jeffman, Nov 27, 2003
  9. Maverick

    Jay G Guest

    "Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > Maverick wrote:
    >
    > > I don't know if anyone has seen the forthcoming DVD cover yet, but here
    > > it is, very cool looking.
    > >
    > > http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/upcomingart9.html

    > ...Yeah, right next to "Duel", "Schindler's List" and "Iron Giant:SE"
    >
    > (Uh, you're looking at the "Unannounced" page.)

    The "Iron Giant: SE" DVD has been released in other regions
    already, with that cover.

    -Jay

    Jay G, Nov 29, 2003