    reason this does not appear when I play back the original DVD on
    my PC and is also missing from any decrypted rip.

    Any tips on what the problem might be?

    Mike, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Hi Mike
    I don't know how to solve your problem. I copied Star wars trilogy with DVD
    Shrink. Episode IV and VI no problem, the subtex is there. But I've been
    unable to copy Episode V. Have you some tips for me?

    Vittorio Tomasetta, Jan 5, 2005

  3. Mike

    Joe Blow Guest

    Vittorio Tomasetta wrote:

    > Hi Mike
    > I don't know how to solve your problem. I copied Star wars trilogy with DVD
    > Shrink. Episode IV and VI no problem, the subtex is there. But I've been
    > unable to copy Episode V. Have you some tips for me?

    The empire struck back.

    JB

    Joe Blow, Jan 5, 2005
  4. Mike

    Jordan Guest

    When the movie starts it defaults to subtitle 5 or 6. If you "fix" this
    by turning off the subtitles or changing it to one of the other numbers
    the translations go away. DOH!

    Jordan, Jan 5, 2005