    a nice web page explaining this process. If that person see's this...can
    you post the link to your page again? I would like to look at it.

    Pleaseeeee
    TSKO, Aug 6, 2004

  2. TSKO

    Mike Kohary Guest

    TSKO wrote:
    > There was someone on this newsgroup...whose name escapes me...that
    > had taken the original ST's movies from laser disc and put them to
    > dvd. They also had a nice web page explaining this process. If that
    > person see's this...can you post the link to your page again? I
    > would like to look at it.
    >
    > Pleaseeeee

    That would be me, and I need to badly update it with information from
    several more correspondents who have written me with their techniques and
    results. There have been quite a variety of ways that people have gone
    about doing this, and I promise to post them in the next couple of weeks.
    In the meantime...

    http://www.kohary.com/starwars_dvd/

    Thanks for your interest. :)

    Mike
    Mike Kohary, Aug 7, 2004

  3. TSKO

    TSKO Guest

    "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in message
    > TSKO wrote:
    > > There was someone on this newsgroup...whose name escapes me...that
    > > had taken the original ST's movies from laser disc and put them to
    > > dvd. They also had a nice web page explaining this process. If that
    > > person see's this...can you post the link to your page again? I
    > > would like to look at it.
    > >
    > > Pleaseeeee

    > That would be me, and I need to badly update it with information from
    > several more correspondents who have written me with their techniques and
    > results. There have been quite a variety of ways that people have gone
    > about doing this, and I promise to post them in the next couple of weeks.
    > In the meantime...
    >
    > http://www.kohary.com/starwars_dvd/
    >
    > Thanks for your interest. :)
    >
    > Mike

    Great...that is what I was looking for...Thanx!
    TSKO, Aug 7, 2004
  4. TSKO

    d a v e Guest

    "TSKO" <> wrote in message
    > There was someone on this newsgroup...whose name escapes me...that had

    taken
    > the original ST's movies from laser disc and put them to dvd. They also

    had
    > a nice web page explaining this process. If that person see's this...can
    > you post the link to your page again? I would like to look at it.
    >
    > Pleaseeeee

    here's some more info...
    http://tinyurl.com/5lh5o

    d a v e
    d a v e, Aug 7, 2004
  5. TSKO

    Mike Kohary Guest

    d a v e wrote:
    > "TSKO" <> wrote in message
    >> There was someone on this newsgroup...whose name escapes me...that
    >> had taken the original ST's movies from laser disc and put them to
    >> dvd. They also had a nice web page explaining this process. If
    >> that person see's this...can you post the link to your page again?
    >> I would like to look at it.
    >>
    >> Pleaseeeee
    >>

    > here's some more info...
    > http://tinyurl.com/5lh5o

    Cool thread - I'm going to add this link to my webpage. Thanks!

    Mike
    Mike Kohary, Aug 8, 2004