    them to the SE versions, and if they are the original versions, couldn't
    they release them in DVD's?

    Gerry
    Gerry Zaninovich, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Gerry Zaninovich wrote:
    > Reading CNN in the computer today it said about the new 25 films that
    > are going to be put in the US National Film Registry (which personally I
    > have no idea what it does). Going to their website to see what in 1989
    > Star Wars was included in the registry.
    > My question is, wouldn't this be the 1977 versions of SW or they change
    > them to the SE versions, and if they are the original versions, couldn't
    > they release them in DVD's?

    George Lucas, with fingers in ears: "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA"

    The films should be ejected from the vaults because they don't exist
    anymore.

    Matthew

    You can't win
    You can't break even
    You can't get out of the game
    Matthew L. Martin, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Gerry Zaninovich

    Steve K. Guest

    Matthew L. Martin wrote:
    > Gerry Zaninovich wrote:
    >
    >> Reading CNN in the computer today it said about the new 25 films that
    >> are going to be put in the US National Film Registry (which personally I
    >> have no idea what it does). Going to their website to see what in 1989
    >> Star Wars was included in the registry.
    >> My question is, wouldn't this be the 1977 versions of SW or they change
    >> them to the SE versions, and if they are the original versions, couldn't
    >> they release them in DVD's?
    >>

    > George Lucas, with fingers in ears: "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA"
    >
    > The films should be ejected from the vaults because they don't exist
    > anymore.
    >
    > Matthew

    Wonder if they have the original without the "Episode IV - A New Hope"
    in the vault?
    Steve K., Dec 29, 2004