    FYI....go to digitalbits.com....and there they discuss some apparent audio
    problems w/ A New Hope

    Check it out

    TSKO, Sep 20, 2004

  2. TSKO

    Yazandtony Guest

    Old news, and it seems most people wont care either.

    Yazandtony, Sep 21, 2004

  3. TSKO

    Rutgar Guest

    On 21 Sep 2004 16:12:48 GMT, (Yazandtony) wrote:

    >Old news, and it seems most people wont care either.

    Not only that, I was even paying attention since I read it on
    digitalbits, and I still don't see what they're talking about. The
    audio in the Alderan destruction scene sounds fine to me. At least
    not any worse than any other part of the film. The movie is almost
    thirty years old, after all.

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Sep 22, 2004
  4. TSKO

    Rich Guest

    Ya, the only thing that really bothered me was that in some scenes, the
    voice acting would be crystal clear, like it was taken off a CD, and then
    another actor's voice would be like it was taken off an old two track.
    Bizarre.

    Rich, Sep 22, 2004
  5. TSKO

    Arcturus Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:46:31 GMT, "TSKO" <> wrote:

    >FYI....go to digitalbits.com....and there they discuss some apparent audio
    >problems w/ A New Hope
    >
    >Check it out

    All three disks of mine sound just fine, they're keepers.

    Arcturus, Oct 8, 2004