    and going out in 6.1!

    Nice unadvertized (that I saw anyway) feature.

    Bill

    Bill Binder, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Bill Binder

    Frank Guest

    It's a hidden track - if you can isolate it, you can hear the ghost of GR
    cursing Shatner for creating such a piece of crap. Then he goes on about
    the horrible Voyager and Enterprise series.

    Frank, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Bill Binder

    Wade365 Guest

    << I for one found it much more immersive >>

    OK... "immersed in Star Trek V"... ick.

    Wade365, Oct 15, 2003