    Trek YNG special box set containing every single episode from all seven
    seasons, in a large box which looks like a Borg cube. I haven't seen it since
    then. Was this a joke, or is it actually available somewhere?

    Del March, Dec 21, 2003

  2. It was a VHS set.

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Dec 21, 2003

  3. Del March

    Bernie Sykes Guest

    No Joke..Its called Borg MegaCube....Its got all 7 box sets of The Next Gen
    DVD seasons sets in a big box designed like a Borg Cube. And it also comes
    with a TNG Clock with it..Only Catch?? Its available only in Reigon 2.
    Paramount has no intentions at this time to release it here in Reigon 1 Your
    only hope of owning it is to have a Multi-Region player and a deep pocket

    Bernie Sykes, Dec 21, 2003
  4. Del March

    Nic Guest

    "Bernie Sykes" <> wrote in message
    > No Joke..Its called Borg MegaCube....Its got all 7 box sets of The Next

    Gen
    > DVD seasons sets in a big box designed like a Borg Cube. And it also comes
    > with a TNG Clock with it..Only Catch?? Its available only in Reigon 2.
    > Paramount has no intentions at this time to release it here in Reigon 1

    Your
    > only hope of owning it is to have a Multi-Region player and a deep pocket
    > "Del March" <> wrote in message
    > > I don't remember where, but I recall seeing something regarding a

    special
    > Star
    > > Trek YNG special box set containing every single episode from all seven
    > > seasons, in a large box which looks like a Borg cube. I haven't seen it

    > since
    > > then. Was this a joke, or is it actually available somewhere?

    It is also practically sold out as there was only 1000 made.

    ---

    Nic, Dec 21, 2003