    John Eckart Guest

    Anyone know if or where the Star Trek series DVDs, specifically TNG & TOS, is available for rental?

    I would buy them but they are much too expensive because Majel Barrett is so, so money hungry that she has inflated the prices too much.
    John Eckart, Nov 2, 2004

  2. They're all available from Netflix. As for actual stores where you can
    pick some up you're probably out of luck, too many episodes for that,
    maybe a speciality shop, but I wouldn't know where to find one.

    ..
    Mr. Hole

    http://icasualties.org/oif/

    "I got to see some incredible parts of the United States which I hadn't
    seen before. Like Vermont, and Canada." - German born Gerhard Reinke on
    "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

    Incontinence 2005: Its not just for Grandma any more!

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck
    The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole, Nov 2, 2004

  3. John Eckart

    John Eckart Guest

    Thank you.

    John Eckart, Nov 3, 2004
  4. John Eckart

    Jay G. Guest

    On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:04:33 GMT, John Eckart wrote:

    > Anyone know if or where the Star Trek series DVDs, specifically TNG & TOS, is available for rental?
    >
    > I would buy them but they are much too expensive because Majel Barrett is so, so money hungry that she has inflated the prices too much.

    Isn't the price of the set Paramount's call? After all, they only *own*
    the series.

    -Jay
    Jay G., Nov 3, 2004
  5. >I would buy them but they are much too expensive because Majel Barrett =
    >is so, so money hungry that she has inflated the prices too much.

    no, it's Paramount. I noticed that the price of all of Paramount's dvd sets is
    inflated as compared to what other companies charge for similar dvd sets of
    similar shows.
    Stereophile22, Nov 4, 2004