Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by sanpablo, Apr 7, 2006.

  1. sanpablo

    sanpablo Guest

    sanpablo, Apr 7, 2006

  2. sanpablo

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    sanpablo wrote:
    > Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?
    > I checked http://www.dvdpricesearch.com
    > Any release date for this?
    > thanks

    According to tvshowsondvd.com, Paramount has confirmed the release, but
    not the date. It is expected to be released towards the end of the
    year, though.

    SoHillsGuy, Apr 7, 2006

  3. sanpablo

    sanpablo Guest

    On 7 Apr 2006 09:04:12 -0700, "SoHillsGuy" <>
    wrote:

    >sanpablo wrote:
    >> Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?
    >> I checked http://www.dvdpricesearch.com
    >> Any release date for this?
    >> thanks

    >According to tvshowsondvd.com, Paramount has confirmed the release, but
    >not the date. It is expected to be released towards the end of the
    >year, though.

    thanks

    sanpablo, Apr 7, 2006
  4. sanpablo

    Larry Gold Guest

    I have it on DVD 2 home made DVDs from VCD
    Quality is very good

    Larry Gold, Apr 15, 2006
  5. sanpablo

    Guest

    On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:52:53 GMT, "Larry Gold"
    <> wrote:

    >I have it on DVD 2 home made DVDs from VCD
    >Quality is very good
    >"sanpablo" <> wrote in message
    >> Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?
    >> I checked http://www.dvdpricesearch.com
    >> Any release date for this?
    >> thanks

    I have it on ntsc dvd-r's from the laserdiscs

    , Apr 15, 2006
  6. Larry Gold wrote:

    > I have it on DVD 2 home made DVDs from VCD
    > Quality is very good

    And it'll be a pity when Paramount puts out the series in third quarter '06.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Apr 15, 2006
  7. sanpablo

    jayembee Guest

    "Larry Gold" <> wrote:

    > I have it on DVD 2 home made DVDs from VCD
    > Quality is very good

    "From VCD" and "quality is very good" are mutually incompatible statements.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Apr 16, 2006
  8. sanpablo

    unclejr Guest

    jayembee wrote:
    > "From VCD" and "quality is very good" are mutually incompatible statements.

    IAWTP. Now, if he had said SVCD, which is already MPEG-2 video, I might
    have given his statement some credibility.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Apr 16, 2006