    Suggestions appreciated. Might be
    Firefox (which has been removed)
    related. Thanks
    Spike, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Spike

    SgtMinor Guest

    Spike wrote:

    > XP SP2..Unable to clear history from
    > Run dialogue.. Files are not in MRU.
    > TweakUI doesn't get it. Solutions from
    > what I can find on Google don't work.
    > Suggestions appreciated. Might be
    > Firefox (which has been removed)
    > related. Thanks

    Neither Firefox nor Mozilla are on this list, they'll probably hose them
    with SP3.

    "Programs that are known to experience a loss of functionality, etc..."

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=884130&product=windowsxpsp2

    Clearing Run history:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/honeycutt_02september16.mspx

    Scroll down to Listing 4.
    SgtMinor, Dec 4, 2004

  3. Spike

    sethra Guest

    Spike wrote in news::

    > XP SP2..Unable to clear history from
    > Run dialogue.. Files are not in MRU.
    > TweakUI doesn't get it. Solutions from
    > what I can find on Google don't work.
    > Suggestions appreciated. Might be
    > Firefox (which has been removed)
    > related. Thanks

    MRU-Blaster should be able to take care of it.

    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/mrublaster.html

    --
    ~sethra
    sethra, Dec 4, 2004
  4. Spike

    WormWood Guest

    Right click the Start Button, select Properties from the drop down menu,
    hit the Customize button, then Clear button, ok your way out. This will
    do what you want to do as well as clear the documents list that pops up
    when Start is hit. These will fill up again so remember this.

    WormWood, Dec 4, 2004
  5. Spike

    WormWood Guest

    I recommend getting Firebox back. It has no relation to retention of
    History or MRUs.

    WormWood, Dec 4, 2004
  6. Spike

    Voltardo Guest

    Voltardo, Dec 4, 2004
  7. Spike

    Plato Guest

    Voltardo wrote:

    > WormWood wrote: Firefox? :))
    >
    > > I recommend getting Firebox back. It has no relation to retention of

    Be a good name for a PC tho eh?
    Plato, Dec 4, 2004