    similar specs
    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    o00o Guest

    <Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    > I have a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, however, it's
    > too small for my hand.
    > Would anyone knows where I could get a standard sized mouse with
    > similar specs
    > Martin
    > ©¿©¬

    Why, is he short sighted??
    o00o, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:07:06 +0100, Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >I have a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, however, it's
    >too small for my hand.
    >Would anyone knows where I could get a standard sized mouse with
    >similar specs

    Umm.. A computer store?
    Evan Platt, Mar 27, 2006
  4. On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:12:06 -0800, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:07:06 +0100, Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>I have a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, however, it's
    >>too small for my hand.
    >>Would anyone knows where I could get a standard sized mouse with
    >>similar specs

    >Umm.. A computer store?

    I can't I'm disabled/housebound
    I'll rephrase my question

    I have a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, however, it's
    too small for my hand.
    Would anyone know a make/model of a standard sized mouse with similar
    specs
    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com, Mar 27, 2006
  5. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Meat Plow Guest

    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/categories/US/EN,crid=2133,ad=hmf

    Meat Plow, Mar 27, 2006
  6. Microsoft Optical Mouse 2.0 - almost too big for my normal-sized male hand -
    I have one and it is wireless.

    Try Amazon.

    Geoff Pearson, Mar 27, 2006
  7. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Dan Evans Guest

    > Hi
    > I have a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, however, it's
    > too small for my hand.
    > Would anyone knows where I could get a standard sized mouse with
    > similar specs

    Logitech do one.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Mar 27, 2006
  8. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Plato Guest

    Martin, ©¿©¬, @REMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote:

    > I have a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, however, it's
    > too small for my hand.
    > Would anyone knows where I could get a standard sized mouse with
    > similar specs

    Your local office supply store or local computer supply store. Or, if
    shopping online, try newegg.com

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Mar 27, 2006