    NBN Guest

    Is there stand alone ntfs boot disk that I could partition and format NTFS?>
    TIA

    NBN, Mar 30, 2006

  2. NBN

    Gordon Guest

    NBN wrote:

    > Is there stand alone ntfs boot disk that I could partition and format
    > NTFS?> TIA

    Yes - it's called the "Windows XP CD"

    --
    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Gordon, Mar 30, 2006

  3. NBN

    philo Guest

    NBN wrote:
    > Is there stand alone ntfs boot disk that I could partition and format NTFS?>
    > TIA

    i;ve done it with two floppies

    1) a win9x boot disk
    2) partition magic on the 2nd

    philo, Mar 30, 2006
  4. NBN

    M Guest

    "NBN" <> wrote in message
    > Is there stand alone ntfs boot disk that I could partition and format
    > NTFS?>
    > TIA

    Some of the Live Linux CDs have a patition manager on them.
    I've used Knoppix.
    Can't remember the name of the utility, though. (Parted?)

    Mike

    M, Mar 31, 2006
  5. NBN

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    M spewed forth:
    > "NBN" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there stand alone ntfs boot disk that I could partition and format
    >> NTFS?>
    >> TIA

    > Some of the Live Linux CDs have a patition manager on them.
    > I've used Knoppix.
    > Can't remember the name of the utility, though. (Parted?)
    >
    > Mike

    Qparted.

    --
    My wife and I divorced over religious differences. She thought she was
    God and I didn't.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 31, 2006
  6. NBN

    John Holmes Guest

    NBN blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Is there stand alone ntfs boot disk that I could partition and format
    > NTFS?

    Start from a WXP/W2K CD, the optioms are there.

    > TIA

    GFIA

    --
    Your mother was a dreadful lunch room attendant who couldn't find her bra
    in a large vat of porridge.

    John Holmes, Mar 31, 2006