    P.S.

    "ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.45.12 21 interface dialer 0" doesn't work...

    I think I need much more...
    AM, Aug 8, 2005

  2. AM

    RobO Guest

    Hi Alex!

    I believe you will have to map tcp port 20 (ftp-data) also to get
    active ftp working and add an entry to your access-list for this port.

    Rob
    RobO, Aug 8, 2005

  3. AM

    AM Guest

    RobO wrote:
    > Hi Alex!
    >
    > I believe you will have to map tcp port 20 (ftp-data) also to get
    > active ftp working and add an entry to your access-list for this port.
    >
    > Rob

    Thanks Rob!

    But just one more question: do you know an ftp client for which I can specify ports it has to
    connect to?

    Just to avoid an ftp ports (M$) opened to everyone....
    AM, Aug 8, 2005