    What does this mean??? How can I fix it, Other than this
    problem, I am ready to deploy the app so I really need to
    fix this.

    Diego Bustamante, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Diego Bustamante

    Jay Walters Guest

    Stack over flow is exactly what it sounds like.

    You're blowing your stack.

    More than likely you have a recursive function that is
    out of control - or you have a loop that's not exiting.

    Without more of the source code, that's all anyone can do
    for you, the stack overflow isn't being caused by the
    DataSet.

    As you mentioned, "continued to run and it got to another
    function".

    ~ Jay

    and
    >a half in VB.NET, i was close to finishing and I've run
    >into this problem. First, the exception was triggered

    when
    >i used dataset.tables(0).select("date=#2/1/04#", "date
    >DESC")which was working fine before. I temporarily

    changed

    Jay Walters, Feb 22, 2004