    Anyone know what this means and how I can comply?

    Thanks

    Phil

    Phil, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Phil

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:16:21 -0800, Phil wrote:

    >I got a the following blue screen message on reboot after my system froze:
    >
    >"There are no spare stack pages. It may be necessary to increase the setting
    >of 'minSps' in SYSTEM.INI to prevent possible stack faults. There are
    >currently 4 SPs allocated"

    <snip>

    A popular question, asked a few times the last week or so.

    Oh right you were one of those, see in the answers you already had to
    your post of 9 hours ago

    http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=...=4lp900t8mn8csbgfi660obsv4leedi85jf%404ax.com
    or shorter http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5F936017

    Previous to that it was last week. See replies to post
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...=4u0mvvggid95r2l7ddmv0o4rc97sr4n4j1%404ax.com
    or shorter http://makeashorterlink.com/?F24A11017

    Me

    why?, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Phil

    Richard Guest

    "Phil" <> wrote in message
    > I got a the following blue screen message on reboot after my system froze:
    >
    > "There are no spare stack pages. It may be necessary to increase the

    setting
    > of 'minSps' in SYSTEM.INI to prevent possible stack faults. There are
    > currently 4 SPs allocated"
    >
    > I went into SYSTEM.INI and couldn't find anything I'd want to play with.
    > Anyone know what this means and how I can comply?
    >
    > Thanks

    You have to add a new line as described by Unk. It will then look something
    like this:

    [386Enh]
    MinSPs=4
    device=*COMBUFF