ST: Voyager DVD Season set info...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Impmon, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Impmon

    Impmon Guest

    Impmon, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Impmon

    jayembee Guest

    Impmon <> wrote:

    >Finally got the first info on the next series at
    >http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=837
    >
    >Including pictures of all 7 season boxes.

    I'm just thrilled at the idea of how much money I'm going to save by
    not buying these.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Impmon

    Jordan Lund Guest

    Jordan Lund, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Impmon

    Impmon Guest

    On 18 Nov 2003 11:55:05 -0800, (Jordan Lund) typed:

    >Wake me when Enterprise starts coming out...

    It's out... on bootlegs if you want to bother. I don't think Paramount
    would release Enterprise until after the series concluded or maybe
    they'd do like Simpsons and release one season per year.
    --
    space for rent.
    To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net
    Impmon, Nov 18, 2003
  5. >>Wake me when Enterprise starts coming out...

    > It's out... on bootlegs if you want to bother. I don't think Paramount
    > would release Enterprise until after the series concluded or maybe
    > they'd do like Simpsons and release one season per year.

    I do believe both DS9 and Voyager were released on VHS before the
    end of the series. If they do the "once a year" routine, I see no reason
    they couldn't start putting out Enterprise in Jan. 2005.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com
    Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 19, 2003
  6. Impmon

    Cernovog Guest

    In article <>,
    Impmon <> wrote:

    > On 18 Nov 2003 11:55:05 -0800, (Jordan Lund) typed:
    >
    > >Wake me when Enterprise starts coming out...

    > It's out... on bootlegs if you want to bother. I don't think Paramount
    > would release Enterprise until after the series concluded

    They may release them early in Europe so if you're impatient, you
    might be able to grab Region 2 versions.... We'll see.
    Cernovog, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Impmon

    Mac Breck Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > Impmon <> wrote:
    >
    > >Finally got the first info on the next series at
    > >http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=837
    > >
    > >Including pictures of all 7 season boxes.

    > I'm just thrilled at the idea of how much money I'm going

    to save by
    > not buying these.

    I kinda wish I could get the two hour pilot, Scorpion I &
    II, and the two-hour finale on DVD (4.5 hours total, without
    commercials), but don't want to pay for four season sets to
    get it.

    --
    Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
    -------------------------------
    Mac Breck, Nov 19, 2003
  8. Impmon

    Bratboy Guest

    Well for your sake I hope they release Enterprise but IMHO as far as the ST
    universe of shows is concerned its the worst of the bunch.

    Bratboy, Nov 19, 2003
  9. Impmon

    James Evans Guest

    On 19 Nov 2003 15:04:09 GMT, "Mac Breck" <>
    wrote:

    >I kinda wish I could get the two hour pilot, Scorpion I &
    >II, and the two-hour finale on DVD (4.5 hours total, without
    >commercials), but don't want to pay for four season sets to
    >get it.
    >
    >--

    I feel the same way. . .I'd love to see the Genevieve Bujold
    footage, but I don't want to pay eighty bucks for it.
    James Evans, Nov 20, 2003
  10. > I feel the same way. . .I'd love to see the Genevieve Bujold
    > footage, but I don't want to pay eighty bucks for it.

    For the few Voyager episodes I'd like, I'm already planning to wait
    until people start unloading them in favor of HD-DVD or something.

    Those DS9 sets will keep me happy for the forseeable future.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com
    Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 20, 2003
  11. Impmon

    Mac Breck Guest

    Mac Breck, Nov 20, 2003
  12. Impmon

    Mac Breck Guest

    Mac Breck, Nov 20, 2003
  13. >> I do believe both DS9 and Voyager were released on VHS
    > before the
    >> end of the series.

    > Every episode of both shows? If so, that's the Scorpion I &
    > I I should try to find.

    Not every episode. IIRC, the tapes started coming out around
    season 4 or 5, so they planned to have the series end before the
    whole series was on video.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com
    Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 20, 2003
  14. Impmon

    Impmon Guest

    On 20 Nov 2003 13:17:47 GMT, "Mac Breck" <>
    typed:

    >No, that would be Voyager. Enterprise is not even close to
    >being that bad.

    I think Voyager is better than Enterprise. But that's only a matter of
    opinions.

    One thing for sure: I'm going to save a lot by not buying Enterprise DVD
    set. ;)
    Impmon, Nov 21, 2003
  15. Impmon

    Mac Breck Guest

    "Impmon" <> wrote in message
    > On 20 Nov 2003 13:17:47 GMT, "Mac Breck"

    <>
    > typed:
    >
    > >No, that would be Voyager. Enterprise is not even close

    > >being that bad.

    > I think Voyager is better than Enterprise. But that's

    only a matter of
    > opinions.

    Janeway's voice grated on my nerves. For me, the complete
    Voyager is the first two hours, Scorpion I & II, and the
    last two hours.

    Mac Breck, Nov 21, 2003
  16. Impmon

    Justin Guest

    Mac Breck wrote on [21 Nov 2003 01:44:59 GMT]:
    > "Impmon" <> wrote in message
    >> On 20 Nov 2003 13:17:47 GMT, "Mac Breck"

    ><>
    >> typed:
    >>
    >> >No, that would be Voyager. Enterprise is not even close

    >> >being that bad.

    >> I think Voyager is better than Enterprise. But that's

    > only a matter of
    >> opinions.

    > Janeway's voice grated on my nerves. For me, the complete
    > Voyager is the first two hours, Scorpion I & II, and the
    > last two hours.

    the last two hours were a real cop out and lame
    Justin, Nov 21, 2003
  17. Impmon

    Mac Breck Guest

    "Justin" <2go.com> wrote in message
    > Mac Breck wrote on [21 Nov 2003 01:44:59 GMT]:
    > > "Impmon" <> wrote in message
    > >> On 20 Nov 2003 13:17:47 GMT, "Mac Breck"

    > ><>
    > >> typed:

    close

    > >> I think Voyager is better than Enterprise. But that's

    > > only a matter of
    > >> opinions.

    > > Janeway's voice grated on my nerves. For me, the

    complete
    > > Voyager is the first two hours, Scorpion I & II, and the
    > > last two hours.

    > the last two hours were a real cop out and lame

    And yet that was some of the best stuff of the show.

    Mac Breck, Nov 21, 2003
  18. Impmon

    Impmon Guest

    On 21 Nov 2003 01:44:59 GMT, "Mac Breck" <>
    typed:

    >Janeway's voice grated on my nerves. For me, the complete
    >Voyager is the first two hours, Scorpion I & II, and the
    >last two hours.

    So? Turn the sound off and use closed caption or subtitle instead. No
    annoying noise to bother you.
    Impmon, Nov 22, 2003
  19. Impmon

    SRT Guest

    > > Finally got the first info on the next series at
    > > http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=837
    > >
    > > Including pictures of all 7 season boxes.

    > Wake me when Enterprise starts coming out...
    >
    > - Jordan

    Ditto! What's the problem/holdup with season 1? Do they not want to
    compete for sales with the likes of Andromeda, Farscape, etc?

    srt
    SRT, Nov 22, 2003
  20. Impmon

    Bratboy Guest

    "Impmon" <> wrote in message
    > On 21 Nov 2003 01:44:59 GMT, "Mac Breck" <>
    > typed:
    >
    > >Janeway's voice grated on my nerves. For me, the complete
    > >Voyager is the first two hours, Scorpion I & II, and the
    > >last two hours.

    > So? Turn the sound off and use closed caption or subtitle instead. No
    > annoying noise to bother you.
    > --
    > space for rent.
    > To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net

    I don't know I've always like K.M since way back and she did Mrs Columbo,
    then again been told often Im just weird hehe.
    Bratboy, Nov 23, 2003