    information such as handshakes etc. I dont mind finding out for myself
    if someone can point me in the general direction.

    Thanks.

    Dystopia, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Dystopia

    Dystopia Guest

    * On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:17:27 +0000 (UTC), Dystopia wrote:

    > I wish to use client side PKI certificates. I would like to generate

    (snip)

    read all about openssl so dont worry I know everything I need and a test
    environment is in the process of being sorted out!

    the docs for openssl pretty much cover the stuff I couldn't find
    elsewhere on the web when dealing with TSL, SSL v2 and SSL v3 to a level
    necessary to understand what's really happening rather than just an
    empirical overview.

    Cheers anyway (plus if anyone's got any info to add, don't worry about
    following up!)

    :)

    Dystopia, Jun 25, 2004