SSH Tunnels

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by g, Jan 14, 2004.

  1. g

    g Guest

    Hello,

    We have just release a new software to manage ssh Tunnel. Please visit
    our web site for more information about ssh tunnels.

    http://www.ssheasytunnel.com

    SSH Tunnel is the most reliable way to build A Virtual Private Network.
    SSH Tunnel works with a SSH server and allows to access resources within
    a Local Area Network from the outside.

    SSH Easy Tunnel uses plink software (a part of putty) to build up an
    encrypted tunnel. We decided to use plink for its reliability and
    because it is probably the most used software in the world to make SSH
    connection under windows environment. But SSH Easy Tunnel is not only a
    Graphic User Interface for plink, it also bring new functionalities such
    as:

    - Automatically launching an application when the connection is
    established: i.e. Outlook

    - Reask password after a certain amount of time

    - Packageable: installation package with already configured
    connections can be build easily

    - Easily configurable

    - Minizing ressource while working on system tray

    - Possibility to use SSH Easy Tunnel for managing also SSH
    terminal access

    - Choice of Icon to represent each connection

    - User Friendly

    g, Jan 14, 2004