SRAM Chips

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by shore29, Oct 29, 2006.

  1. shore29

    shore29 Guest

    LEGAL NOTICE!!!!

    You may have been overcharged for your SRAM Chips.

    If you purchased SRAM chips either directly from a manufacturer or from a
    subsidiary such as Crucible, you may have overpaid substantial sums of
    money.

    Price fixing cases have been filed against manufacturers of SRAM chips for
    purchases made directly from the manufacturers. At least one, Micron, was
    selling on the net in any quantity through a subsidiary, Crucible, until a
    couple of years ago. A purchase from that subsidiary is considered a
    purchase directly from the manufacturer, according to legal sources.

    If you’d like to recover any sums that you overpaid please reply to this
    e-mail and we will send you the details.
    shore29, Oct 29, 2006

  2. shore29

    angel amly Guest

    http://www.filesforfree.com