Sr Network Engineer – CCIE Certified

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Corner Office Consultants, Jun 28, 2008.

  1. Are you CCIE Certified, ready to take the next step and join a
    strong, tenured network services firm at a senior level? Want to
    provide not only services to clients, but also mentoring to junior
    engineers? Then we have the PERFECT job for you.

    Our client is a fast-growing, yet well established firm (over 25
    years) in Cleveland, OH that is the leader in monitoring and securing
    technology infrastructures for small to large environments. Salary
    ranges up to 110k with a 10-15% bonus. Relocation is provided.

    The CCIE certified Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for
    working with our major clients, providing Cisco expertise as needed
    (no travel) as well as also helping our junior engineers providing
    managed services to our clients. This is a KEY position in the
    company with direct exposure to the President.

    Requirements:
    - Strong networking experience (5-10 years) and understanding
    (preferably Cisco)
    - CCIE a must (Or close to certification)
    - Lead or manager experience a must
    - LAN/WAN experience
    - Switches, routing Design experience
    - Strong Solution Architect skills, Security skills
    - Experience managing project plans, etc

    If interested and qualified, send a resume to Carla at
    with the job title in the subject
    line.

    J.Kalin Tyler
    Corner Office Consultants
    Right People, Right Now for Small Business
    www.cornerofficeconsultants.com
    (p) 770-934-1256, (f) 770-934-1246

    Sign up for our newsletter for great advice as well as
    up to date information on our open opportunities at
    www.cornerofficeconsultants.com.

    Corner Office Consultants, Jun 28, 2008