Sr. Citizen And iPad Question, Please

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bob, May 11, 2013.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Hi,

    Couldn't find a group just for the iPad, but figured that someone here
    might be able to help me out. Not too sharp with this "stuff".

    Have an iPad.

    Have on it many pix I have taken with it, and they all do show when I
    click the Photos icon.

    I can easily select one to e-mail off to a friend. No problem.

    But, how do I select several to go with the same e-mail ?

    I can't seem to find any way of doing more than a single photo in a
    single e-mail.

    Thanks,
    Appreciate the help.

    Bob