Sr. Architect

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kuldeep.fusion@gmail.com, Jan 11, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hi Friends,

    Hope you are doing great!

    If you have any perfect match for the below requirement please send me
    the most updated resume along with contact details to discuss ASAP..

    6 month contract + - Owings Mills, MD - Rate open

    Sr. Architect
    Sr. Architect
    * Contractor should have knowledge of healthcare, healthcare
    information technology, Pharmacy claims systems.
    * Experienced in documeting solution overview, interfaces and
    constraints as well as creation of application-level design details.
    * Experience with Data / System conversions, working with external
    vendors, phased implementations, security architecture design.
    * This role will work with Requirements Manager and Test Manager to
    ensure all requirements are accounted for in detailed design and test
    cases / scripts.
    * Contractor should have knowledge of DB2, IMS, and Oracle databases,
    Mainframe systems, Tibco Business Works, Informatica (ETL), MQ Series,
    application and infrastructure systems, TIM/TAM.

    Duties:

    This individual will coordinate and consolidate the detailed design
    specifications for the required applications as well as the design for
    the conversion, evaluate and assign test issues as necessary,
    determine performance test requirements, and document process flows as
    necessary

    look forward to hear from you...

    , Jan 11, 2008

  2. olfart Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Hi Friends,
    >

    > Hope you are doing great!
    >

    > If you have any perfect match for the below requirement please send me
    > the most updated resume along with contact details to discuss ASAP..
    >
    > 6 month contract + - Owings Mills, MD - Rate open
    >
    > Sr. Architect
    > Sr. Architect
    > * Contractor should have knowledge of healthcare, healthcare
    > information technology, Pharmacy claims systems.
    > * Experienced in documeting solution overview, interfaces and
    > constraints as well as creation of application-level design details.
    > * Experience with Data / System conversions, working with external
    > vendors, phased implementations, security architecture design.
    > * This role will work with Requirements Manager and Test Manager to
    > ensure all requirements are accounted for in detailed design and test
    > cases / scripts.
    > * Contractor should have knowledge of DB2, IMS, and Oracle databases,
    > Mainframe systems, Tibco Business Works, Informatica (ETL), MQ Series,
    > application and infrastructure systems, TIM/TAM.
    >
    > Duties:
    >
    > This individual will coordinate and consolidate the detailed design
    > specifications for the required applications as well as the design for
    > the conversion, evaluate and assign test issues as necessary,
    > determine performance test requirements, and document process flows as
    > necessary
    >

    > look forward to hear from you...

    olfart, Jan 11, 2008