Squirrels Gone Wild

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Keith and Jenn Z., Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Keith and Jenn Z., Mar 5, 2004

  2. Keith and Jenn Z.

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Jim Townsend, Mar 6, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    "Keith and Jenn Z." <> wrote:

    > http://www.pbase.com/littleflurry/gallery/varmits

    Sometimes they gather in large numbers on the lawns at Alum Rock Park in
    San Jose, CA. It's creepy, like Fritsch's "Child with Poodles," if
    you've ever seen that.

    I'll try to get a photo of it this spring. Avenge my death if I don't
    return.
    Kevin McMurtrie, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Keith and Jenn Z.

    DS Guest

    We have a dried ear of corn attached to the end of a bungie (sp) cord
    hanging about two feet off the ground to entertain the little rascals. Most
    fun is when they let go on the upswing and launch themselves much higher
    than ground squirrels were intended to fly.

    I have some great little videos, but shutter lag on the G2 has kept me from
    a really good mid air still shot.

    DS

    DS, Mar 6, 2004