Squid/ie6

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by supernogeek, Jun 11, 2005.

  1. supernogeek

    supernogeek Guest

    supernogeek, Jun 11, 2005

  2. supernogeek

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:02:04 -0500, supernogeek wrote:

    See the system admin.

    Strangely enough although no my preferred route, using MS ISA and the
    client login to a domain does automatic authentication for domain
    accounts..

    >I am using ie6(sp1) on a server 2003 machine with authentication through
    >a squid proxy server...whenever I open my ie the authentication box does
    >not appear and I can't access the internet...help?

    That's just the www part? It seems the nntp bit of the internet is okay.

    For your system admin,
    http://www.squid-cache.org/
    and
    http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-5.html