    Studio Installation.

    Kind regards

    Criminet.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3JpbWluZXQ=?=, Jun 10, 2006

  2. There are known compatibility issues with SQL Server 2005 and Vista, they
    won't be resolved until the first Service Pack for SQL 2005 is released.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 10, 2006

  3. Please see Andre's post titled "For Vista Questions." Thank you.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 11, 2006
  4. Andre, SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 1 was released on the 18th of April !!!

    Re your post: Just want to point this out, for persons with Vista questions,
    please post to the appropriate ng, this newsgroup is for discussions relating
    to Windows
    XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64 and IA 64.
    Please see the "help and support" from within Vista that directs all vista
    users to these discussion groups for assistance
    (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=42486) , which are all listed under
    Vista, with the greeting "Welcome to Microsoft Windows Vista Newsgroups"

    http://www.windowsdisconnected.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3JpbWluZXQ=?=, Jun 12, 2006
  5. Andre, SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 1 was released on the 18th of April !!!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3JpbWluZXQ=?=, Jun 12, 2006
  6. Please see the "help and support" from within Vista that directs all vista
    users to these discussion groups for assistance
    (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=42486) , which are all listed under
    Vista, with the greeting "Welcome to Microsoft Windows Vista Newsgroups"
    Thank you.

    By the way, you are very insulting, along with your little lemming friend
    Andre.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3JpbWluZXQ=?=, Jun 12, 2006
  7. Feel free to feel insulted.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 12, 2006