    the offical product releases?

    Thanks!

    -Joe
    Joe, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Hi,
    There was many similar questions in this group so I decide to share my
    opinion about that.
    First if you are already experienced in sql, why don't take actual exam?
    Microsoft recommends minimum two year experience (average) before doing any
    exam, so doing your exam now when you have experience with the product is
    better choice then waiting for new release. If you are worried about
    financial effect of doing the next (same product) exam, you can always join
    beta exam program and if you pass exam is 100% sure that you be invited to
    take the beta exam when it came available.
    So in my opinion is best not to wait but do exams which you can do now.

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Hi Daniel,

    What do I need to enroll in the beta exam program, I have the goal of
    taking70-229 next friday and I would like to take the route you outlined
    before so I can finish the certification as soon as possible.

    Nacho

    =?Utf-8?B?TmFjaG8=?=, Dec 26, 2004