    sqlserver?

    thanks for any response,
    Paul

    psb, Jan 22, 2008

  2. I don't think so, but I'm not a sql server guy. You might want to ask this
    over on one of the SQL Server newsgroups. I'm sure they've seen the question
    before.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 22, 2008

  3. psb

    Doug Forster Guest

    >>if server is 64 bit,
    > does my workstation need to 64 bit to administrate the server and/or
    > sqlserver?

    No the 'bitness' of sqlserver is completely transparent.

    Cheers
    Doug Forster

    Doug Forster, Jan 22, 2008