    really appreciated.

    Regards
    Ash

    =?Utf-8?B?YXNo?=, Mar 12, 2006

  2. Hello,

    I suppose that it should be a normal exam !

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
    MVP Exchange, SQL/Server

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Mar 13, 2006

  3. Thanks, i am taking it in a couple of weeks

    =?Utf-8?B?YXNo?=, Mar 14, 2006
  4. I take it on Monday.
    40 questions.
    no case studies
    no simulation
    no drag&drop

    --
    Alexander Kupchinetsky
    MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA,MCTS, MCT

    Alexander Kupchinetsky, Mar 16, 2006
  5. Hello,

    and it seems to have been hard?

    Thanks...

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Mar 16, 2006
  6. It was really simple for me.
    there was a half questions about sql server 2005
    another half was on SQL Server general
    the questions don't go to deep.
    they ask "how to do it", not "how does it works"

    --
    Alexander Kupchinetsky
    MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA,MCTS, MCT

    "Thierry DEMAN [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > and it seems to have been hard?
    >
    > Thanks...
    > --
    > Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
    > MVP Exchange, SQL/Server
    > MCSE2003+M+S,MCSE+I,MCDBA
    > http://ofniorcim.dyndns.org
    > http://faqexchange.dyndns.org
    > "Alexander Kupchinetsky" <> wrote in message
    >>I take it on Monday.
    >> 40 questions.
    >> no case studies
    >> no simulation
    >> no drag&drop
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alexander Kupchinetsky
    >> MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA,MCTS, MCT
    >> TechExpert Ltd.
    >> http://www.eng.nt.com.ua/
    >>
    >> "ash" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello,
    >>> Does anybody know about the format for 70-431. Does it have case
    >>> studies like 70-442,443 or it is only direct questions. Any help would
    >>> be
    >>> really appreciated.
    >>>
    >>> Regards
    >>> Ash

    Alexander Kupchinetsky, Mar 20, 2006
  7. Thanks for these informations. I will take this exam within 3 weeks.

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
    MVP Exchange, SQL/Server

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Mar 22, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?YXNo?=

    patdev

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hi any one has material such as practice exam, dumps or study guide to share please..

    thanks
    PAt

    patdev, Oct 25, 2006
  9. Hi, I just got back from the testing center. I passed the MCTS Exam # 70-431
    with a score of 1000! :)
    Actually I was surprised to find simulations in the exam. The exam was 52
    questions, from which 12 were simulations.

    Good luck to any one who is willing to take this shot..

    =?Utf-8?B?QXlhIEFiZCBFbC1XYWhhYg==?=, Dec 3, 2006
  10. Aya Abd El-Wahab wrote:
    > Hi, I just got back from the testing center. I passed the MCTS Exam # 70-431
    > with a score of 1000! :)
    > Actually I was surprised to find simulations in the exam. The exam was 52
    > questions, from which 12 were simulations.
    >
    > Good luck to any one who is willing to take this shot..
    >
    > "Thierry DEMAN [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks for these informations. I will take this exam within 3 weeks.
    >>
    >> Bye.
    >> --
    >> Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÃ’
    >> MVP Exchange, SQL/Server
    >> MCSE2003+M+S,MCSE+I,MCDBA
    >> http://base.faqexchange.info
    >> http://www.faqexchange.info
    >> "Alexander Kupchinetsky" <> wrote in message
    >>> It was really simple for me.
    >>> there was a half questions about sql server 2005
    >>> another half was on SQL Server general
    >>> the questions don't go to deep.
    >>> they ask "how to do it", not "how does it works"
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Alexander Kupchinetsky
    >>> MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA,MCTS, MCT
    >>> TechExpert Ltd.
    >>> http://www.eng.nt.com.ua/

    Please share how you prepared for the exam.

    Thanks,

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 3, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?YXNo?=