    Where can this patch be obtained

    Thanks
    -Ro
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=, May 12, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=

    Christine Guest

    Hi Rob,

    I'm not a SQL Server expert, but I would try the
    following.

    Start at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?
    displaylang=en

    Select SQL Server from the Drop down list, and put "SP"
    in the keywords, then submit the search. The SP should be
    in the resulting list.

    confers no rights.

    working.

    Christine, May 14, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=

    no one Guest

    you might try going to Microsoft.com/sql you can
    download the patch from that web page.

    no one, May 14, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=

    aambrosi Guest

    Hi Chirstine,

    Have you got the mentioned Hot Fix / SP Rollup ? I have the sam
    problem.

    Tanks
    Alexandre

    Christine wrote:
    > *Hi Rob,
    >
    > I'm not a SQL Server expert, but I would try the
    > following.
    >
    > Start at:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?
    > displaylang=en
    >
    > Select SQL Server from the Drop down list, and put "SP"
    > in the keywords, then submit the search. The SP should be
    > in the resulting list.

    > confers no rights.

    -
    aambros