    thanks in advanced.
    --
    Rodrigo Acosta
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9kcmlnbw==?=, Aug 2, 2006

  2. You might find an answer more quickly over on one of the SQL Server
    newsgroups. I don't run SQL Server on my x64 boxes (just on my SBS server),
    and I haven't seen much discussion here about SQL.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 2, 2006

  3. Yes, I posted here because I think that is treated like a 32bits application.
    And the problem is specific to the Windows 2003 x64 edition.
    --
    Rodrigo Acosta

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9kcmlnbw==?=, Aug 2, 2006
  4. It is "64bit" but it is also "64bit.general."

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 2, 2006