    Is there anyway I can get rid of this stuff, it is really ANNOYING
    me...

    warmest regards and thanks in advance...
    the_niner_nation, Jan 22, 2005

  2. the_niner_nation wrote:

    > No matter how many times I run and re-run adaware, i am still
    > infested with spywear on my PC.... It also shows when i do an anti
    > virus scan using Norton2005.
    >
    > Is there anyway I can get rid of this stuff, it is really ANNOYING
    > me...

    What specific piece of adware are you still infested with?

    And most folks here would suggest running AdAware side-by-side with
    Spybot Search & Destroy among other programs. (check www.download.com
    for other possible products and User Ratings.)

    --

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Jan 24, 2005