    old version.
    On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up very quickly.
    There are also some more improvements.

    Buffalo, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Buffalo

    Boomer Guest

    Buffalo said:

    > A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for
    > updates' button and you will see. Click OK and you will be taken
    > to the download site. They said you can either uninstall the old
    > version first or just install over the old version.
    > On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up
    > very quickly. There are also some more improvements.

    This link?

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Buffalo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > Buffalo said:
    >
    >> A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for
    >> updates' button and you will see. Click OK and you will be taken
    >> to the download site. They said you can either uninstall the old
    >> version first or just install over the old version.
    >> On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up
    >> very quickly. There are also some more improvements.

    > This link?

    Or these...
    http://www.webattack.com/dlnow/rdir.dll?id=105693
    http://www.hazeleger.net/special/index.htm
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Buffalo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Buffalo continued:

    > A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for updates'
    > button and you will see. Click OK and you will be taken to the
    > download site. They said you can either uninstall the old version
    > first or just install over the old version.
    > On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up very
    > quickly. There are also some more improvements.

    And there's an update too :-D
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  5. Buffalo

    °Mike° Guest

    FYI, trout announced this last night.

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:41:05 GMT, in
    <Bbq8b.426538$Ho3.67626@sccrnsc03>
    "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@noBS.com> scrawled:

    >A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for updates' button
    >and you will see. Click OK and you will be taken to the download site. They
    >said you can either uninstall the old version first or just install over the
    >old version.
    >On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up very quickly.
    >There are also some more improvements.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 12, 2003
  6. Buffalo

    Boomer Guest

    slumpy said:

    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    > you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    > continued:
    >
    >> Buffalo said:
    >>
    >>> A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for
    >>> updates' button and you will see. Click OK and you will be
    >>> taken to the download site. They said you can either uninstall
    >>> the old version first or just install over the old version.
    >>> On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up
    >>> very quickly. There are also some more improvements.

    >> This link?
    >>
    >> http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

    > Or these...
    > http://www.webattack.com/dlnow/rdir.dll?id=105693
    > http://www.hazeleger.net/special/index.htm

    Or here:

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003
  7. Buffalo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > slumpy said:
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    >> continued:

    >>> This link?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

    >> Or these...
    >> http://www.webattack.com/dlnow/rdir.dll?id=105693
    >> http://www.hazeleger.net/special/index.htm

    > Or here:

    Or even here:

    http://www.couldn't_let_boomer_have_the_last_word.com/fatchance ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  8. Buffalo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    > FYI, trout announced this last night.

    I'll get me coat.
    And read old posts first ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  9. Buffalo

    bb3 Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
    >
    > > slumpy said:
    > >
    > >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    > >> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    > >> continued:

    > >> Or these...
    > >> http://www.webattack.com/dlnow/rdir.dll?id=105693
    > >> http://www.hazeleger.net/special/index.htm

    > > Or here:
    > > http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

    > Or even here:
    >
    > http://www.couldn't_let_boomer_have_the_last_word.com/fatchance ;-)

    The page cannot be displayed... ;)

    bb3, Sep 12, 2003
  10. Buffalo

    Boomer Guest

    bb3 said:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    >> continued:

    >> > Or here:
    >> > http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

    >> Or even here:
    >>
    >> http://www.couldn't_let_boomer_have_the_last_word.com/fatchance
    >> ;-)

    > The page cannot be displayed... ;)

    It's tired. ;-)

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003
  11. Buffalo

    Boomer Guest

    slumpy said:

    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    > you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    > continued:
    >
    >> slumpy said:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    >>> continued:

    >>> Or these...
    >>> http://www.webattack.com/dlnow/rdir.dll?id=105693
    >>> http://www.hazeleger.net/special/index.htm

    >> Or here:
    >> http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

    > Or even here:
    >
    > http://www.couldn't_let_boomer_have_the_last_word.com/fatchance
    > ;-)

    HA!
    http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10214235.html

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003
  12. Buffalo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    >>> Or here:
    >>> http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

    >> Or even here:
    >>
    >> http://www.couldn't_let_boomer_have_the_last_word.com/fatchance
    >> ;-)

    > HA!
    > http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10214235.html

    \o/ OK I surrender \o/
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  13. Buffalo

    Boomer Guest

    slumpy said:

    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    > you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    > continued:

    >>> Or even here:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.couldn't_let_boomer_have_the_last_word.com/fatchance
    >>> ;-)

    >> HA!
    >> http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10214235.html

    > \o/ OK I surrender \o/

    Hey, gimme those back! ;-)

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003
  14. Buffalo

    SgtMinor Guest

    Hey Buffalo, you do not have an email address at www.nobs.com. Stop
    using it in your addy. You are causing spam to be sent to that address.

    --
    "Are buffaloes dumb or do they just have thick skulls?"

    SgtMinor, Sep 12, 2003
  15. Buffalo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    >> \o/ OK I surrender \o/

    > Hey, gimme those back! ;-)

    <|>
    /\

    Nope!
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  16. Buffalo

    Boomer Guest

    slumpy said:

    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    > you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    > continued:
    >
    >>> \o/ OK I surrender \o/

    >> Hey, gimme those back! ;-)

    > <|>
    > /\
    >
    > Nope!

    Neveeeeever mind! I found better ones!

    --

    (o)(o)

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003
  17. Buffalo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > slumpy said:
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    >> continued:

    >>> Hey, gimme those back! ;-)

    >> <|>
    >> /\
    >>
    >> Nope!

    > Neveeeeever mind! I found better ones!

    <drool> !
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  18. Buffalo

    Boomer Guest

    slumpy said:

    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    > you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    > continued:
    >
    >> slumpy said:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    >>> continued:

    >>> <|>
    >>> /\
    >>>
    >>> Nope!

    >> Neveeeeever mind! I found better ones!

    > <drool> !

    Suffer, kid!

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003
  19. Buffalo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > slumpy said:
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    >> continued:

    >>> Neveeeeever mind! I found better ones!

    >> <drool> !

    > Suffer, kid!

    Kid ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  20. Buffalo

    Boomer Guest

    slumpy said:

    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    > you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    > continued:
    >
    >> slumpy said:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    >>> continued:

    >>> <drool> !

    >> Suffer, kid!

    > Kid ?