  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    Nothing here since 10-04-05, how about y'all?

    joevan, Oct 21, 2005

  2. joevan

    Yddap Guest

    In news:,
    joevan <> opined very noisily:
    > Nothing here since 10-04-05, how about y'all?

    Same here :-(
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Oct 21, 2005

  3. joevan

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Yddap" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > joevan <> opined very noisily:
    > > Nothing here since 10-04-05, how about y'all?

    > Same here :-(
    > --
    >
    > Yddap
    > Remove guts to reply

    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sbupdate.html

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies

    Emrys Davies, Oct 21, 2005
  4. joevan

    Yddap Guest

    In news:,
    Emrys Davies <> opined very noisily:
    > "Yddap" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:,
    >> joevan <> opined very noisily:
    >>> Nothing here since 10-04-05, how about y'all?

    >> Same here :-(
    >> --
    >>

    > http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sbupdate.html
    >
    > Regards,
    > Emrys Davies

    Keep Up-to-Date!
    The most important key to maintaining a secure computer is keeping your
    protection up-to-date.
    SpywareBlaster Latest Definitions: 10/4/2005
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Oct 21, 2005
  5. joevan

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:56:39 GMT, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group, Without Any Hesitation joevan Wrote The Following:

    > Nothing here since 10-04-05, how about y'all?

    Same here. I keep it up to date when available, and it has never
    notified me of anything. Thinking of dumping it.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Oct 22, 2005
  6. joevan

    Scraggy Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:56:39 GMT, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    > Group, Without Any Hesitation joevan Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> Nothing here since 10-04-05, how about y'all?

    > Same here. I keep it up to date when available, and it has never
    > notified me of anything. Thinking of dumping it.

    Of course it won't, it's not designed to work that way. May I suggest a
    little research?
    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Oct 22, 2005
  7. joevan

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:05:47 +0100, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    News Group, Without Any Hesitation Scraggy Wrote The Following:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:56:39 GMT, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    >> Group, Without Any Hesitation joevan Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>> Nothing here since 10-04-05, how about y'all?

    >> Same here. I keep it up to date when available, and it has never
    >> notified me of anything. Thinking of dumping it.

    > Of course it won't, it's not designed to work that way. May I suggest a
    > little research?

    So SpywareBlaster takes the 5th hey? While SpywareBlaster is doing
    its secret mission, Why do all of the other applications that I
    running always detect unwanted items on my computer left behind by
    SpywareBlaster?
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 10/22/05 8:28:55 AM
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    Old Gringo, Oct 22, 2005
  8. joevan

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:05:47 +0100, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    News Group, Without Any Hesitation Scraggy Wrote The Following:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:56:39 GMT, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    >> Group, Without Any Hesitation joevan Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>> Nothing here since 10-04-05, how about y'all?

    >> Same here. I keep it up to date when available, and it has never
    >> notified me of anything. Thinking of dumping it.

    > Of course it won't, it's not designed to work that way. May I suggest a
    > little research?

    On your suggestion, I did the research and this is the best one I
    came up with.
    "SpywareBlaster is a prevention program, unlike most anti-spyware
    programs which utilize a "removal" approach after your system is
    already infected. SpywareBlaster effectively prevents ActiveX-based
    spyware, dialers, browser-hijackers and other malware or potentially
    unwanted programs from ever installing on your system in the first
    place.

    Many users employ a multi-layered "prevent and remove" strategy by
    using the free spyware removal utilities Ad-Aware (www.lavasoft.de),
    and Spybot S & D (security.kolla.de) in combination with
    SpywareBlaster's protection.

    When you install SpywareBlaster, any spyware already present on your
    computer remains on your computer, although SpywareBlaster will
    disable it if possible. To remove any spyware/malware remnants, we
    recommend running Spybot S & D or Ad-Aware. Thereafter, there should
    be few (if any) items needing removal each time you run Spybot or
    Ad-Aware."
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 10/22/05 8:59:57 AM
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    Old Gringo, Oct 22, 2005
  9. joevan

    Yddap Guest

    In news:,
    joevan <> opined very noisily:
    > Nothing here since 10-04-05, how about y'all?

    new update now available dated 221005 ( or 102205)
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Oct 24, 2005
  10. joevan

    Scraggy Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:05:47 +0100, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > News Group, Without Any Hesitation Scraggy Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> Old Gringo wrote:

    >>> Same here. I keep it up to date when available, and it has never
    >>> notified me of anything. Thinking of dumping it.

    >> Of course it won't, it's not designed to work that way. May I
    >> suggest a little research?

    > On your suggestion, I did the research and this is the best one I
    > came up with.
    > "SpywareBlaster is a prevention program, unlike most anti-spyware
    > programs which utilize a "removal" approach after your system is
    > already infected. SpywareBlaster effectively prevents ActiveX-based
    > spyware, dialers, browser-hijackers and other malware or potentially
    > unwanted programs from ever installing on your system in the first
    > place.
    >
    > Many users employ a multi-layered "prevent and remove" strategy by
    > using the free spyware removal utilities Ad-Aware (www.lavasoft.de),
    > and Spybot S & D (security.kolla.de) in combination with
    > SpywareBlaster's protection.
    >
    > When you install SpywareBlaster, any spyware already present on your
    > computer remains on your computer, although SpywareBlaster will
    > disable it if possible. To remove any spyware/malware remnants, we
    > recommend running Spybot S & D or Ad-Aware. Thereafter, there should
    > be few (if any) items needing removal each time you run Spybot or
    > Ad-Aware."

    Sorry for delay in reply, just been on a bike trip to the Mosel valley in
    Germany, drinking wine(shit job but someone has to do it)

    re SWB.Thats the one, it is a greatly enhance version of the immunization
    option in Spybot S&D, it is also recommended by Patrick Kolla within the S&D
    prgram

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Oct 28, 2005