  1. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    The new version, will not update. Re-installed 3 times!!
    Nowhere, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Nowhere

    Mellowed Guest

    Try removing old one first.

    Mellowed, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    Fully removed it. Installed twice over, everything works fine, but will not
    update???

    Nowhere, Mar 21, 2005
  4. Nowhere

    Mellowed Guest

    Hummm. I don't have a clue. Could there be a Firewall block?

    Mellowed, Mar 21, 2005
  5. Nowhere

    Johnny Guest

    I had a problem where on installation of the new version, Norton Fire Wall
    blocked it. I had to go into the settings and allow it manually.

    Johnny, Aug 21, 2005
  6. Nowhere

    B_Dizzle Guest

    Thankyou,

    I don't know if anyone is still reading from this post, but it solved my
    problem.

    B_Dizzle

    B_Dizzle, Aug 22, 2005