    taking place? (PS the sites that are slow are reputable/large corporations)

    Thanks

    Clive

    Clive, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Clive

    Anonymous Guest

    "Clive" <> wrote in
    news:ajJNc.34984$:

    > I have 'all' enabled with Spywareblaster.
    >
    > I've noticed 'some' websites are slow to load. If I disable
    > Spywareblaster they are much quicker to load.
    >
    > What is is that Spyware blaster is 'doing' when this 'slow' loading is
    > taking place? (PS the sites that are slow are reputable/large
    > corporations)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Clive

    What are the specifications of your computer?
    Do you have any bloatware programs like Norton Antivirus installed?

    --
    The email address used is fake. Any replies will not be read!
    If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

    Visit my computer security website!
    http://storm.prohosting.com/compsecu

    Anonymous, Aug 11, 2004