    help. (Cable connection). Norton av. No firewall at the present time. I had
    trouble with ZoneAlarm. It is still installed from months ago but it is not
    on. Thanks.

    Gordon, Sep 28, 2003

  2. In article <qModb.27357$>,
    says...
    > I used the aumha.org site to look for parasites. My computer freezes and
    > when I restart it says IEDLL.EXE is corrupt re install. The aumha site says
    > I have "BargainBuddy/Apuc" parasite. Also "IGetNet/ClearSearch" parasite and
    > "ISTbar/XXXToolbar" parasite. However, I am unable to get the "Information
    > and removal instructions". I have Windows 98se on a Dell Desktop. Please
    > help. (Cable connection). Norton av. No firewall at the present time. I had
    > trouble with ZoneAlarm. It is still installed from months ago but it is not
    > on. Thanks.

    spybot

    adaware

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, Sep 28, 2003

  3. I can also recommend these two. Do a Google search for them, download,
    install, run, problems solved!

    --
    Regards.

    Chris.
    Please remove MAPSON (NOSPAM backwards) to reply to me by email.

    "Colonel Flagg" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Chris Mitchell, Sep 28, 2003
  4. Gordon

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 20:27:40 -0400, Colonel Flagg
    <> wrote:

    >In article <qModb.27357$>,
    > says...
    >> I used the aumha.org site to look for parasites. My computer freezes and
    >> when I restart it says IEDLL.EXE is corrupt re install. The aumha site says
    >> I have "BargainBuddy/Apuc" parasite. Also "IGetNet/ClearSearch" parasite and
    >> "ISTbar/XXXToolbar" parasite. However, I am unable to get the "Information
    >> and removal instructions". I have Windows 98se on a Dell Desktop. Please
    >> help. (Cable connection). Norton av. No firewall at the present time. I had
    >> trouble with ZoneAlarm. It is still installed from months ago but it is not
    >> on. Thanks.
    >>

    >spybot
    >
    >adaware

    and spywareblaster if you use IE

    [ Doc Jeff ], Sep 28, 2003
  5. Gordon

    Damjan Guest

    > >spybot
    > >
    > >adaware

    > and spywareblaster if you use IE

    BPS SpyWareAdware RemoverT

    Greets

    Damjan, Sep 29, 2003
  6. Gordon

    sponge Guest

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:47:38 +0200, "Damjan" <> wrote:

    >> >spybot
    >> >
    >> >adaware

    >> and spywareblaster if you use IE

    >BPS SpyWareAdware RemoverT

    ....is crap. Yes, I agree.

    Sponge
    Sponge's Anti-Spyware Source
    www.geocities.com/yosponge

    sponge, Sep 29, 2003
  7. Gordon

    Zarggg Guest

    Damjan wrote On 29 Sep 03 05:47:

    >>> spybot
    >>>
    >>> adaware

    >> and spywareblaster if you use IE

    > BPS SpyWareAdware RemoverT

    .... Is a pathetic ripoff of Spybot S&D.
    Zarggg zarggg at zarggg dot net KeyID: 0xC00D540D
    http://www.zarggg.net

    Zarggg, Oct 1, 2003
  8. Gordon

    Damjan Guest