    Kyle

    $1million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention :)

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, May 30, 2005

  2. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Adaware and Spybot does find them, you have to update them.

    pcbutts1, May 30, 2005

  3. In news:NYsme.168$, pcbutts1
    <> first attempted to communicate with pen, but the
    writing was small, so next used sidewalk chalk, but the rain washed it away,
    and then switched to spray paint and stencils but the cans exploded, so
    placed fingers to keyboard for this:

    > Adaware and Spybot does find them, you have to update them.

    I was able to manually delete them ... thanks!

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, May 30, 2005
  4. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Sens Fan Happy In Ohio" <> wrote:

    >I hope someone can help! I recently signed up for a 15-day trial of
    >CounterSpy and for those 15 days I had no spyware. But now suddenly after
    >the trial period is over I am flooded with spyware! So faar it's found
    >AdRotator, InstaFinder and Second Thought. None of the freebies can seem to
    >find these (AdAware or Spybot) and I'm scared there's much more on my
    >system.
    >
    >How can I get rid of these baddies? I tried to download the Microsoft Beta
    >spyware but it seems my pre-built PC (by a local company) used a hacked
    >serial number on my Windows XP and I cannot download it. I'm stuck! HELP!!

    Is your product from Sunbelt Software (http://sunbelt-software.com)?

    If that is the right company then it is based on the Giant Antispyware
    code, which is what Microsoft purchased and now calls Microsoft
    Antispyware, and should be an okay product.

    However this behavior (detecting spyware after the free trial has
    expired) is just too much of a coincidence, in my opinion.

    When I see your reply I will investigate further.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP