  1. lex

    lex Guest

    For al spyware problems. Make sure to update all your spyware and adware removal tools. For a tol that integrates multiple spyware and adware removal tools go to www.hitmanpro.nl. See their site for more information. It is freeware, but the site is in Dutch...

    lex, Jan 25, 2005

  2. "lex" <> wrote in message
    news:ct6kop$dkr$
    > For al spyware problems. Make sure to update all your spyware and
    > adware removal tools. For a tol that integrates multiple spyware and
    > adware removal tools go to www.hitmanpro.nl. See their site for more
    > information. It is freeware, but the site is in Dutch...

    Sure.

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you'v been conned.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Jan 25, 2005

  3. On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:29:27 +0100, "lex" <> wrote:

    >For al spyware problems. Make sure to update all your spyware and adware removal tools. For a tol that integrates multiple spyware and adware removal tools go to www.hitmanpro.nl. See their site for more information. It is freeware, but the site is in Dutch...
    >

    >--------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    >------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    >-= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

    I think I'll stick to recommendations from someone who knows how to
    use the line wrap in their newsreader.

    Swill

    --
    If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or
    disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore

    Governor Swill, Jan 26, 2005
  4. lex

    Robert11 Guest

    Hi,

    Looks interesting, but hard to know
    exactly what it does, and does not.

    Anyone here translate Dutch ?

    or, is there an English equiv. or version somewhere ?

    Bob

    Robert11, Jan 26, 2005